- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan medical equipment industry output value rising, says IEK
- Foxconn to cooperate with Alibaba, 21 Vianet to set up Wi-Fi network in southwestern China
- Tablet shipments expected to decline 3.5% in 2015, says firm
- Global LED lighting production value in 2015 to grow 30%, say Taiwan makers
- Panel makers to see increased orders for qHD, WVGA and FWVGA panels in 2015
- China market: VMware tying up with China Telecom to offer hybrid cloud services
- IC suppliers gear up for automobile memory chip market
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 3Q14 hit record, says IDC
- Sinbon Electronics capitalizes on IoT
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- ChipMOS 2015 capex to stay flat
- Commentary: MediaTek offers food for thought about investing in China
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Innolux clarifies Chi Mei Lighting debt issues, looking to secure loan from Taiwan banks
- Micron, Winbond team up for serial NOR flash
- China market: 4G smartphone chip prices continue to fall
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone makers increase overseas shipments by 53% in 3Q14
- Inotera orders equipment from Applied Materials
- TPV sees LCD TV and monitor shipments increase 7.5% in 3Q14
- Epistar sees decreasing capacity utilization
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics to expand businesses in China in 2015, says paper
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...