- Be the first to comment
- Avago to buy Broadcom for US$37 billion
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- China market: Foxconn launches smart electric car rental service
- Flat panel display equipment spending forecast to reach US$9 billion in 2015, says IHS
- PC shipments will continue to decline in 2015, says IDC
- Lextar expects capacity utilization to rise to 80-90% in 3Q15
- Taiwan to talk with EU about PV circumvention probe
- China LCD TV vendors plan to procure 27-28 million Taiwan-produced panels in 2015, says CVIA executive
- China April polysilicon imports up 5.8% on month, says CNIA
- Advantech developing IoT base in northern Taiwan
- Xilinx working with TSMC on 7nm chips
- Panasonic to add BLU production lines at plants in Mexico and Brazil
- NXP to sell RF power amplifier unit to JAC Capital for US$1.8 billion
- Digitimes Research: Global smartphone shipments in 2015 to reach 1.368 billion units
- TSMC to triple 16nm chip capacity by end-2016, says co-CEO
- Foxconn to build supply chain financial service system
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...