- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: Who will win in race for Apple A9 chip orders?
- Taiwan market: Lenovo launches new Yoga tablets
- Asustek hosts event to showcase cloud computing, IoT solutions
- Monocrystalline solar cell prices may fall in 4Q14, say Taiwan makers
- China vendors prepping for new wearable devices in 2015
- TV shipments in 2015 expected to increase 10%
- iPhone 6 models strengthen growth in HD and Full HD smartphone displays, says DisplaySearch
- TV panel pricing continuing to hike in November
- China Mobile aims at 300 million TD-LTE users in 2016, says report
- Apogee Optocom to be listed on Taiwan OTC market
- Taiwan market: Philips expects to sell 50,000 TVs in 2015
- Notebook supply chain starts preparing 1Q15 orders to minimize impact of labor shortages
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics looking to form deeper connection with China market
- Automotive IC market to display strongest growth through 2018, says IC Insights
- PCB maker Chin-Poon looks to flat performance in 4Q14
- TSMC buys Qualcomm Taiwan factory for US$85 million
- LED chip makers to see drops in 4Q14 shipments
- Commentary: Taiwan lags behind in development of high-power semiconductors
- Global PV installation capacity in 2015 may be flat or decline, say Taiwan makers
- China-based PV maker UE Solar goes bankrupt, says paper
- Digitimes Research: October 7W LED bulb prices up sequentially in China
- SAS considers expanding monocrystalline solar cell capacity in US or Germany
- Inventec plans to launch cloud computing services via cooperation with Microsoft
- Tianyi announces it will produce LTPS at Innolux facilities
- ACX expects revenues to peak in 4Q14
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...