- Be the first to comment
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Fab toolmakers seeing significant 12-inch fab expansion in China
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Samsung, Huawei reportedly lowering smartphone shipment targets for 3Q16
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- Intel to initialize 3rd wave of layoffs that could affect Taiwan suppliers
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- ASE, SPIL vow to execute joint share-swap deal
- Sony to ship 9 million PS VR headsets in 2016, says paper
- SMIC to buy 70% of LFoundry
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Canadian Solar, Flextronics to jointly set up PV module factory in Brazil, says Absolar
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
- Acer, Starbreeze to set up JV for VR head-mounted displays
- Lite-On Technology expects growth for 2Q16
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...