- Be the first to comment
- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: China IC self-sufficiency rate to reach 40% by 2020
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- SerComm, Gemtek ramping up small cell production
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- China market: B2C transaction value nearly CNY652 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$6 billion in January-July, says MOEA
- Taiwan July export order value decreases, says MOEA
- Acer, Asustek, Samsung preparing to showcase new wearables at IFA 2016, says paper
- Hua Hong ships 1.2 billion MCUs in 1H16
- GaN device supply chain remains robust, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan market: Sharp to launch Aquos Z2 smartphone for high-end segment
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Handset chassis maker AVY Precision reports earnings for 2Q16
- Taiwan networking device makers see profits rebound remarkably in 1H16
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- Commentary: Taiwan makers reluctant to yield to Apple requests to lower quotes
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- Digitimes Research: Japan to focus on developing self-driving, medicare and smart-factory industries
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...