- Be the first to comment
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
- Annual plug-in electric vehicle sales in North America expected to exceed 1.1 million by 2024, says Navigant
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- Global smartphone growth to slow to 11.3% in 2015, says IDC
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...