- Be the first to comment
- Supply chain estimated to deliver 50 million units of iPhone 6 in 2014
- Apple rumored to raise payments to accelerate iPhone 6 Plus production
- Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
- Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
- Winbond appoints ex-Nanya executive as senior VP for product development
- Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
- Huawei expressing more interest in embedded touch panel solutions
- Plug-in electric vehicles expected to make up 2.4% of global light-duty vehicle sales by 2023, says Navigant
- Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
- Taiwan panel industry output value to increase 1.6-3.1% in 2015, says IEK
- AUO reduces working hours for factory workers
- LG Display posts 9% sequential increase in 3Q14 revenues
- eMemory NeoEE IP advances into automotive electronics applications
- KYEC posts EPS NT$1.71 for January-September period
- LED driver IC vendor Silergy set for brisk sales in 4Q14
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- China companies to raid talent from Taiwan semiconductor industry
- Aurora invests in GIT to beef up 3D printing business
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- Flurry of mergers and acquisitions reshape the automotive semiconductor supplier landscape, says IHS
- LCD TV sales in China increase throughout Mid-Autumn-October 1 period; Ultra HD TV penetration rate rises 23%
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches 2 entry-level LTE smartphones
- Taiwan market: 4G user base 1.7 million, says NCC
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...