- Be the first to comment
- Foxconn to build production center for Amazon in China
- Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments drop over 6% in 1Q17
- PTI eyeing to become largest backend house in Japan
- AUO expects 2Q17 large-size panel shipments to shrink 1-5% on quarter
- Ex-HTC executive launches startup to promote VR solutions
- Faraday seeing growth in 28nm chip market
- FPCB maker Flexium 1Q17 profits fall
- MediaTek gross margin continues to fall
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showcase TDDI LTPS TFT-LCD, flexible AMOLED panels at CITE
- China market: More vendors to launch smartphones with dual-lens cameras
- Data is basis for smart factories
- Radiant expects 20% growth in 2017 shipments of BLUs used in tablets, notebooks
- Coretronic nets NT$0.64 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- ITRI unveils LMD 3D large-size printing platform
- STSP aims to set up robot production base in Tainan in 4 years
- Macronix developing 3D NAND technology for SSDs
- Qualcomm, Microsoft to bring ARM notebook back
- Gaming PC sales in North America in 2016 grow 25-30%
- Digitimes Research: Study of Japan IT industry for 1Q17
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...