- Be the first to comment
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- Acer passes down Stationary Computer and Display BU management to younger executives
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Electronic dictionary vendor Global View sets up business incubator in Beijing
- Taiwan IC design houses expect orders for handsets to pick up in August
- Acer pushing investments in startups
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and profits for 2Q15
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 23.5% in 2H15
- Adlink posts 1H15 net EPS of NT$1.77
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- Coretronic reports 2Q15 performance
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sees 4G user base increase to 2.9 million
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Hua Hong Semiconductor, QST announce 3-axis gyroscope SoC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Silicon Motion to offer solutions for 3D XPoint devices
- Taiwan promoting recycling of household wastewater for industrial use
- FET arranges stake investment in CNS via buying corporate bonds
- Innolux to merge with CMEL
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...