- Be the first to comment
- Xian SinoChip reportedly uses Powerchip foundry services
- TSMC Solar president reportedly to resign
- Sony Mobile to focus on high-end smartphones, will decrease ODM orders, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Japan TV vendors see their proportion of 50-inch and above size Ultra HD TV sales drop
- Smartphone 4G solution prices to continue to fall in 1H15
- China CCM makers expanding capacities
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- Middle East and Africa PV market accumulates 12GW pipeline with strong growth potential, says Solarbuzz
- Worldwide capacity of next-generation advanced batteries expected to increase nearly 1,000-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers continue to focus on a-Si panels for high-end smartphones
- LCD monitor, notebook panel pricing increases in September
- Notebook demand undermined by new Apple devices
- Taiwan August export order value slightly up on month, says MOEA
- Taiwan market: Meizu likely to launch smartphone MX4
- Tablet panel pricing for 7-inch units remains flat in mid-September
- LTPS panel technology currently sees oversupply in the market
- TSMC, UMC ramping wafer production capacity in China
- Asustek, Gigabyte unlikely to achieve motherboard shipment goals for 3Q14
- Cree accuses Harvatek, Kingbright of patent infringement in US
- Tyntek to downsize capital by 33.73%
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Alibaba faced with difficulties expanding overseas
- Pulsed RF power semiconductor device markets to exceed US$300 million by 2019, says ABI Research
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...