- Be the first to comment
- More than 30 IC design houses to vie for fingerprint sensor market in 2017
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Taiwan September unemployment rate down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- ICP DAS expects new products to drive 4Q16 revenues
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts September book-to-bill ratio of 1.05
- Samsung rolls out 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package
- FET to budget NT$10 billion on acquisitions and investments in 2017-2019
- MCU maker Nuvoton reports strong earnings for January-September
- Taiwan market: iPhone 7 tops market share in September, says paper
- Yilan County Government sets up over 1,000 indoor W-Fi access points
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...