- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow 2H14
- Competition for notebook panels may heat up due to South Korea makers increasing output, say Taiwan makers
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Delta Electronics 2Q14 net profit hits record
- Inotera, Nanya Technology report strong earnings for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- Sales for mini versions of flagship smartphones short of expectations
- Aces enjoys orders from BMW and Mercedes-Benz
- LG Innotek signs cooperation to focus on Li-Fi business, says report
- Kinsus net profits up over 55% sequentially in 2Q14
- Panel supply to remain tight until 4Q14 or 1Q15, says Innolux president
- TWM foresees profit drop in 3Q14
- Tatung to set up rooftop PV systems with total capacity of 4MWp in Pescadores
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 67 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q14
- Taiwan solar firms may rely on markets other than US in 2H14
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek see opportunities from enterprise PC replacement trend
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Hermes Microvision revenues to stay flat in 3Q14
- China Internet user base grow to 632 million at end of June, says CNNIC
- Adlink develops 3D intelligent vision-aided positioning system
- Phison reports strong earnings for 1H14
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...