- Be the first to comment
- China-based IC design houses land fingerprint sensor orders from China handset vendors
- New Wintel platforms may impact 4Q14 PC demand
- Quanta Changshu plants preparing for Apple Watch mass production
- Windows 10 expected to have limited effect on boosting notebook demand
- Tablet demand slows as competition from notebooks and smartphones increases, says DisplaySearch
- Leadframe maker Jih Lin expects to post EPS of NT$3 in 2014
- Leadtek unveils wearable device for healthcare
- Large-size panel shipments to surpass 600 million in 2015, says report
- BLU makers Forhouse, BriView complete merger
- Japan Patent Office to cut examination process to five months
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom to launch NFC mobile payment services
- Percentage of 5.5-inch smartphone panels shipped to China increasing
- Touch panel makers see shipments for thin-film touch panels increase
- Grid-scale energy storage systems launched in 2013-2014 total more than 360MW, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Latin America and Caribbean region to install 9GW of solar PV within 5 years, says Solarbuzz
- China-based foundry house XMC ties up with Spansion to develop 3D NAND flash chips
- TSMC, ARM announce silicon validation of ARM Cortex CPUs on 16nm FinFET process
- Neo Solar subsidiary sells PV power-generating stations to Chailease
- China PV module makers set tough terms for Taiwan cell makers
- IC design houses to ramp up rapid charge controller ICs
- Taiwan solar cell makers adopt mixed price adjustments
- Digitimes Research: No mid-range digital cameras priced at US$300-400 launched globally in 3Q14
- China telecom subsidy changes spur declines in smartphone display prices, says DisplaySearch
- Samsung to host Tizen developer conference in China
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...