- Be the first to comment
- Acer Starbreeze, HTC take part in global VR association, GVRA
- Qisda to cooperate with Intel to promote IoT
- Macroblock 2016 EPS to reach NT$6.50-7
- Kinsus, Nanya PCB November revenues down
- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- Chunghwa Telecom to appoint new chairman
- Ennoconn denies reports about seeking full ownership of Germany-based S&T
- E Ink Holdings expects to ship 30-40 million smart tags in 2016
- Holtek, Sonix November revenues increase
- China PV installation capacity in 2017 may reach 25-30GWp, says CPIA
- LED players see November revenues up
- Delta Electronics to tap Taiwan market for data centers used by financial organizations
- Chipbond set to report record 4Q16 revenues
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- D-Link cooperates with Alpha Networks, Aviacomm for Super Wi-Fi application
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry enjoys shipment growth in 3Q16 thanks to overseas demand
- Inventec to close AIO PC subsidiary TPV-Inventa in 2017, says paper
- Chicony Power November revenues hit record
- UMC November revenues up, VIS down
- Chin-Poon sees November revenues rise
- Tripod reports increased revenues for November
- Quanta revenues rise in November
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...