- Be the first to comment
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
- Several China 12-inch fabs put construction on hold
- Powerchip chairman expects long-term DRAM shortage
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- TV panel prices may drop in 2H17, says IHS Markit
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Yageo posts NT$1.62 EPS in 1Q17
- Taiwan March export order value up, says MOEA
- Gaming notebook shipments expected to enjoy over 20% growth in 2017
- APT to install 300 large-scale base stations for 2600MHz frequency band
- IC distributor Audix reports strong earnings for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: NCC to release more 4G band units
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Innolux, Sharp cooperating on OLED panels
- Trina Solar extends to PV energy management systems
- LED tight supply to remain until 3Q17
- Corning talks up 3D cell cultures in Taiwan
- Quanta to stay top AIO PC maker in 2017
- Huawei to accelerate Small Cell business in 2017
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...