- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Japan online video market to grow significantly starting 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- Realtek expects slight growth in 2Q15 sales
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q15
- Semiconductor market unlikely to pick up until 3Q15, says SPIL chairman
- Macronix losses improve in 1Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- LG announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Tencent partners with Bank of Beijing, says report
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular aims at 500,000 4G users for end of 2015
- Radiant reports financial performance for 1Q15
- Edison Opto nets NT$0.03 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC Solar reaches 16.5% conversion rate for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Global HDD demand to keep falling, says HGST executive
- AUO talks strategy as China makers expand facilities
- ASE nets NT$0.58 per share for 1Q15
- Foxconn reportedly gives up plan to form closer partnership with Sharp
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...