- Be the first to comment
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- Topco posts record profits in 2016
- ChipMOS Shanghai becomes JV between ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup
- Teco sets up power charging station for Tesla Model S
- Asustek plans to spin off AR development team, says paper
- Jollywiz Digital Technology to tap markets in Southeast Asia
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- Advantech modularizes manufacturing process at China factory
- Toshiba sees strong results from HDD and SSD businesses in 2016
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Taiwan market: CHT, MSOs upgrading fixed-line Internet-access services to 1Gbps, says paper
- TSMC to begin volume production of A11 chips in April, says paper
- Digitimes Research: 3G/4G to become mainstream technology in India in 2016-2017
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...