- Be the first to comment
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- ASE, SPIL agree to set up JV holding company
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- Touch panel industry could be transformed in 2017, says TPK chairman
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Lenovo suffers net loss of US$128 million for fiscal 2015
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Global Unichip to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Holtek 2016 revenues to rise 6%, says report
- UltraChip revenues to rise in 2Q, 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Sony to see increased LCD TV shipments in 2016
- AUO presents AMOLED technology at SID Display Week 2016
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...