- Be the first to comment
- iPad supply chain makers likely to report disappointing 1Q17 sales
- Industrial robot makers expanding capacity
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Ability Opto-Electronics sees earnings improve significantly in 2016
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- WPG expects sales to recover starting 2Q17
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue decrease in 1Q17
- Asustek likely to unveil new 2-in-1 model at MWC 2017
- HTC aims high while LG look low in India smartphone market
- AMD to release Ryzen in March with initial shipments to top 1 million
- Harvatek showcases transparent LED display at Smart City Summit & Expo 2017
- Epistar to produce VCSELs
- Intel pushing new 5G chip
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- MWC 2017 set for a new round of competition for smartphones
- Taiwan maintains largest share of global IC wafer fab capacity, says IC Insights
- Taiwan January unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Taiwan January manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- UMC enters mass production for 14nm chips
- MediaTek gross margin unlikely to recover
- GPU shipments total 100 million in 4Q16, says John Peddie
- Samsung launches 10nm Exynos 9-series processor
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...