- Be the first to comment
- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Pneumatic component maker Chelic ramping capacity in Taiwan, China
- Inotera chairman reportedly to be hired by Tsinghua Unigroup
- HTC September revenues up sequentially
- GIS reports strong performance for September due to Apple orders
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size TFT capacity to reach record high in 2016
- Giga Solar Materials September revenues hit record
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Digitimes Research: Difference between Apple Watch and Android Wear devices narrowed
- Taiwan market: Telcos announce contract-bundled pricing for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Largan Precision sees increased September revenues
- Radiant Opto-Electronics reports revenues for September 2015
- Sharp establishes sales company for electronic components in Shenzhen, China
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Global semiconductor sales decrease slightly in August, says SIA
- Catcher sees growth in September revenues
- MediaTek dismisses layoff rumors
- CSOT evaluating construction of 11G facilities
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...