- Be the first to comment
- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- Global 3Q14 smartphone and tablet chip markets rise, says Strategy Analytics
- SanDisk reportedly looking for mobile DRAM supplier
- Inotera on schedule to transition to 20nm process technology
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
- A quarter billion connected vehicles expected to be on the road by 2020, says Gartner
- Annual sales of e-bicycles expected to surpass 360 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Handset solution vendors vying for wearable and peripheral device chip market
- Handset panel shipments reach 2 billion in 2014, says report
- Samsung starts smartphone production lines in Indonesia, says report
- Sharp to cut TV panel production by 20% in 1Q15, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to expand AMOLED production capacity 36% in 2015
- Foxconn taking different approach on patent management
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- Taiwan December manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...