- Be the first to comment
- Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
- MWC 2015: MediaTek intros 64-bit SoCs for smartphones and tablets
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- Realtek revenues drop in February
- TPK reports 33% on-month drop for February
- Panel pricing declining in March, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: 3G avergae download speed reaches 6.27Mbps, says NCC
- Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
- Samsung loses top position in global 4Q14 smartphone market, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Foundry houses in China, Taiwan set to compete for specialty process orders
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- Apple to use Oxide displays for 12.9-inch iPad, sources say
- Worldwide server market grew 4.8% in shipments, while revenues increased 2.2% in 4Q14, says Gartner
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...