- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Intel unveils 2016 tablet processor road map, say Taiwan makers
- AOpen competes for digital signage orders, says chairman
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- Tsinghua Unigroup seeking investment in SK Hynix, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to mass produce transparent OLED displays in 2016
- Taiwan market: Acer expects strong sales for Predator gaming notebooks during IT Month
- TSMC raises holdings in affiliate Xintec
- TSMC may raise dividend for 2016
- Samsung starts mass production of 128GB DDR4 modules for enterprise servers
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.1 billion, says NCC
- TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...