- Be the first to comment
- Samsung teams up with Taiwan universities to push app development
- Digitimes Research: January-May handset shipments in China market down 28% on year
- Global UHD TV shipments may reach 20 million units in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 4.3% sequentially in 3Q14
- NMT process gaining popularity in smartphone industry
- Taiwan makers can tolerate 15-20% US anti-dumping rates for PV modules
- Unity Opto expected to ship 20 million LED light bulbs in 2014, says paper
- Compeq looks to strong revenue gains in 3Q14 on growing HDI board orders
- Advantech partners with Hiwin for robot business
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$1.9 billion in January-June, says MOEA
- Taiwan Polysilicon may be unable to obtain syndicated loan
- Wind power will deliver more than 7% of world's electricity by 2018, says Navigant
- TV panel pricing remains flat in July except for 32-inch units, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC One (E8); to release more low-priced models in 2H14
- JDI begins IPS-NEO panel production
- Foxconn to set production lines for green handsets
- Taiwan sees increased June export order value, says MOEA
- NSP subsidiary unveils PV system at southern Taiwan farm
- Taiwan market: 1.1 million LCD TVs to be sold in 2014, says Chimei
- PCB maker Gold Circuit to swing back to profitability in 2014
- Commentary: TSMC should support MediaTek to counter Samsung-Qualcomm alliance
- Solartech, Giga Solar to set up PV power stations in Japan, says paper
- LED luminaires and lamps for high-bay lighting applications to reach US$7 billion in annual revenues by 2021, says Navigant
- Asia Pacific PC market comes in close to expectations in 2Q14, says IDC
- India market: Mobile platform providers to ramp up market share by tying up with local smartphone vendors
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...