- Be the first to comment
- Intel, MediaTek become favorites in China white-box tablet industry
- Hardware players able to earn 75% of wearable device profits, says Intel executive
- Google reportedly to partner with HTC for 8-inch Nexus; less aggressive about tablet market
- Price wars increase for handset HD panels, say observers
- Digitimes Research: SoC technology for Ultra HD TVs to mature in 2015
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- Biotechnology and healthcare to be major development points in the panel industry after 2017, says Samsung
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft facing difficulties in 3 major segments
- Lumax looks to improving sales and profits in 2014
- TSMC to ramp IC packaging revenues to US$1 billion in 2015, says paper
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- Commentary: AUO may retake spot as number three panel maker globally in 2014
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Mobile display revenues to surpass TV display revenues for the first time, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan international Internet bandwidth rises to over 1.3Tbps in 1Q14, says TWNIC
- Taiwan market: Brother Industries aims at 30% growth in printer sales in 2014
- Netronix to deal out 2013 cash dividend per share of NT$8
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Networking equipment for commercial building automation systems to reach US$34.7 billion by 2021, says Navigant
- Asustek apologizes over ZenFone pricing blunder
- China market: Apple, Samsung account for 85% of 4G LTE smartphone market in January-February
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...