- Be the first to comment
- TSMC see follow-up IC orders for iPhone 6 devices
- LCD TV shipments expected to grow to 229 million in 2015
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- AUO enters Sony SmartWatch 3 supply chain
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- Taiwan makes plan for TD-LTE, FDD LTE, says NCC
- China Mobile chairman calls for cross-strait cooperation in 5G development
- MediaTek announces 2T2R 802.11n Wi-Fi AP/router SoC
- Homeowners expected to invest more than US$625 billion in residential generation and storage from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foxconn considering lawsuit over leukemia report
- ARTC unveils driverless vehicle
- China promoting development of MEMS industry
- TPV optimistic about performance in 2H14
- Foxconn promises assistance for ill workers in response to leukemia report
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Insyde to see increasing orders for Intel-based white-box tablets
- Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
- LCD monitor shipments to reach 136 million in 2014 followed by 132 million in 2015
- Industry observers hold different views on Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Solartech, Tainergy to set up solar cell capacities abroad
- Taiwan market: Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus sell out fast in online pre-order, says paper
- Asia-Pacific dominates IC sales in largest system categories in 2014, says IC Insights
- Android One smartphones released, says MediaTek
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...