- Be the first to comment
- PC-related IC suppliers see demand pick up
- Tablet growth to slow as purchases in mature markets begin to level off, says IDC
- CPT reports 31.7% on-year revenue increase in February
- Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
- SPIL February sales rise 31%
- Winbond February sales rise 17%
- Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- ASE reports decreased revenues for February
- Innolux reports declined performance in February
- AUO reports on-month decline in February revenues
- MediaTek revenues hit all time high in February
- Home energy management systems will reach US$2.8 billion in annual revenues by 2020, says firm
- Cleanroom constructor UIS eyeing orders from China panel sector
- Simplo, Dynapack February revenues down on month
- Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenues
- Lite-On Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- Digitimes Research: February LED bulb prices in China market down over 18%
- SAS February revenues increase
- iPhone 5c inventories estimated at over 3 million units, says upstream supply chain
- Japan PV vendors shifting outsourced production from Taiwan solar cell makers to China PV module makers
- HP, Dell in talks with server makers about cooperation
- Digitimes Research: Google to get the brunt of dual OS tablets while Microsoft to benefit the most
- KYEC February sales up 7%
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...