- Be the first to comment
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- China market: IC demand for 4G smartphones to pick up after Lunar New Year holidays
- Commentary: Price cut competition looming for fingerprint sensor market
- Kingwaytek to offer in-car Internet-access services
- Supply chains eyeing opportunities for 34-inch WQHD monitors
- Prices for 256GB SSDs to fall below US$70, says Apacer executive
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- China December mobile phone user base grows to 1.286 billion, says MIIT
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Toshiba reorganization to strengthen IoT-related business
- Taiwan solar cell makers may see continued losses in 1H15, says KGI Securities Taiwan
- PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc sales to show steady growth in 1H15
- JDI to expand vehicle display production in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: CES 2105 highlights new developments of parts and components for smartwatches
- Digitimes Research: Price wars for Ultra HD TVs spurring in 2015
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
- Free upgrade to Windows 10 unlikely to boost notebook replacement
- Delta Electronics unveils own-brand industrial robot
- Taiwan market: LG expects 20% sales growth in home electronics segment in 2015
- Metal chassis makers expected to achieve good revenue performances in 1Q15
- AMD facing declining graphics card market share
- Taiwan market: CHT, Acer to jointly offer business-use communication solutions
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...