- Be the first to comment
- Everyone wants in on virtual reality opportunity
- This concludes our broadcasting day: Vizio redefines the TV
- Elan obtains fingerprint sensor orders from first-tier notebook firms
- The gaming notebook competition: Q&A with Jone Chang from Gigabyte notebook department
- Insyde intros flagship UEFI BIOS
- Brazil market: Xiaomi recalls handset team, to not introduce new models temporarily
- Tons Lightology shareholders approve 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex looks to take on new identity
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...