- Be the first to comment
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- MediaTek 2Q14 revenues to increase
- Commentary: Foxconn relies too heavily on Apple
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- TSMC looks to post 21-23% sequential revenue gains in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Etron chairman urges Taiwan memory chipmakers to develop customized solutions for clients
- Commentary: AUO may retake spot as number three panel maker globally in 2014
- Taiwan makers showcase new technologies at Finetech 2014
- AMD to host APU 14 in China; embracing China for growth
- Asustek expects to ship over 1 million ZenFone smartphones in 2Q14, says CEO
- China Unicom sees 73.9% on-year growth in 1Q14 net profits
- Sensor hubs make big gains while enabling the future of sensing, says IHS
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected to reach 6% in 2014, say AUO sources
- China white-box tablet vendors gaining foothold
- O-Film expected to produce for 35% of handset touch panels in 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Networking equipment for commercial building automation systems to reach US$34.7 billion by 2021, says Navigant
- Asustek apologizes over ZenFone pricing blunder
- China market: Apple, Samsung account for 85% of 4G LTE smartphone market in January-February
- Asustek adopts hostile marketing to gain attention in China smartphone market
- Global smartphone shipments up to nearly 277 million units in 1Q14, says TrendForce
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...