- Be the first to comment
- Shipment ratio of 8-core smartphone solutions to be lower in 2014
- Analog IC vendor On-Bright reports strong profit growth for 2013
- AUO and Innolux rumored to be discussing merger possibilities
- China Mobile requires 5-mode support for TD-LTE smartphones
- Samsung, HP to launch Chrome OS AIO PCs
- Supply chains expect weak demand for TV component orders as May 1 holiday in China approaches
- Digitimes Research: GTAT may supply only 9.0-16.6% of iPhone sapphire screen covers in 2014
- ChipMOS to land more large-size LCD driver IC packaging orders in 2014
- AcBel Polytech likely to obtain orders from Tesla, says chairman
- STATS ChipPAC Taiwan posts EPS over NT$4 for 2013
- Digitimes Research: 12-inch tablets facing development hurdles
- Global TV market contracts for second straight year in 2013, says IHS
- Energy management for the hospitality industry to reach nearly US$970 million in annual market value by 2020, says firm
- Touch panel makers continue to develop new metal mesh and nano-metal touch panels
- Global demand for HDDs used in security surveillance to grow 10% annually in 3-5 years, say Taiwan retailers
- Foxconn to raise salaries for Taiwan employees in April
- Taiwan solar cell makers mull mergers in the wake of US anti-dumping probe
- Digitimes Research: South Korea aims to acquire 40% share in wearable device market by 2020
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- China market: K-Touch launches secondary brand for smartphones
- Security appliance revenues jump 6.8% in 4Q13, says IDC
- Global market revenues for wireless charging to rise by nearly factor of 40 by 2018, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Google Glass for medicare?
- Taiwan market: Leica launches X Vario Silver digital camera
- Inventec to launch cloud computing-based storage solutions in Southeast Asia
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...