- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Single-layer multi-touch technology to enter tablet touch panel market
- Huawei has preliminary ideas for 5G mobile, says vice chairman
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments drop 30% sequentially in 1Q14
- LCD equipment suppliers to see order visibility improve in 2014
- Taiwan makers expected to hold over 50% Ultra HD TV panel market share in 2014
- Upstream suppliers eye server orders from Lenovo
- Flexible AC transmission systems to surpass US$5 billion in annual revenues worldwide by 2022, says firm
- LG Display reports 1Q14 results
- Demand for TV, STB and LED driver ICs picking up
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments drop 5.5% on year in 1Q14; HP, Asustek, Apple enjoy growth
- Taiwan market: Ambit 4G infrastructure plan raises security concern over Huawei equipment
- Giga Solar to deal out 2013 dividend per share of NT$8.00
- Yingli Green Energy expects to turn profitable in 2Q14
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- 40W LED bulb prices drop in March, says LEDinside
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils Desire 816, Desire 610 4G smartphones
- Global chip revenues rise in 2013, reversing loss from earlier year; memory and wireless lead the way, says IHS
- Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
- Jeng Shiang performance down in 1Q14; expected to increase 40% in 2Q14
- Taiwan March manufacturing production index up, says MOEA
- Taiwan market: Competition in 4G LTE smartphone segment heating up
- Panel supply chain expects performance to increase in 2Q14
- UMC 28nm yield rates improving
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...