- Be the first to comment
- Chip orders for notebooks from Huawei and Xiaomi falling, say sources
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- OLED to become leading smartphone display technology in 2020, IHS says
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships over 269 million small- to medium-size panels in 2Q16
- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- AimCore 2Q16 operations may turn profitable
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Samsung likely to unveil Galaxy Note 7 on August 2
- Taiwan to be flexible in allocating frequency band for IoT, says minister
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- PTI posts profit growth in 2Q16
- Realtek 2Q16 profits soar over 70%
- Component makers to see weak orders for tablets and wearables
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- Win Semi looks to low single-digit revenue growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone ODM/OEM shipments drop in 2Q16
- E-sports expected to push demand for gaming notebooks, desktops in 2H16
- Hangzhou factories concerned about impact of air pollution controls during G20 Summit
- Passive component maker Prosperity Dielectrics reports increased earnings for 1H16
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- Digitimes Research: Launch of Android-based Pepper to ramp up market size
- Foxlink developing service-oriented robot products
- Young Optics suffers 1H16 net loss per share of NT$1.26
- POS device supplier Posiflex reports strong earnings for 1H16
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...