- Be the first to comment
- Acer Starbreeze, HTC take part in global VR association, GVRA
- Qisda to cooperate with Intel to promote IoT
- Macroblock 2016 EPS to reach NT$6.50-7
- Kinsus, Nanya PCB November revenues down
- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- Chunghwa Telecom to appoint new chairman
- Ennoconn denies reports about seeking full ownership of Germany-based S&T
- E Ink Holdings expects to ship 30-40 million smart tags in 2016
- Holtek, Sonix November revenues increase
- China PV installation capacity in 2017 may reach 25-30GWp, says CPIA
- LED players see November revenues up
- Delta Electronics to tap Taiwan market for data centers used by financial organizations
- Chipbond set to report record 4Q16 revenues
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- D-Link cooperates with Alpha Networks, Aviacomm for Super Wi-Fi application
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry enjoys shipment growth in 3Q16 thanks to overseas demand
- Inventec to close AIO PC subsidiary TPV-Inventa in 2017, says paper
- Chicony Power November revenues hit record
- UMC November revenues up, VIS down
- Chin-Poon sees November revenues rise
- Tripod reports increased revenues for November
- Quanta revenues rise in November
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...