- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan science parks January-August total revenues up 1.75% on year, says MOST
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to drop in 4Q14
- China handset camera module makers cut pricing by 15-20%
- GET reportedly to help Motech manage solar-grade wafer production
- International smartphone chip vendors enhance development of tablet chips
- Intel may stop providing subsidies for mobile solutions; switch to providing support through different methods
- Apple likely to supply more iPhone 6 Plus to satisfy strong demand from China, say sources
- Global smart water meter market to eclipse US$1 billion in 5 years, says IHS
- Investment in dynamic Volt/VAR control architectures to total US$17.7 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- iEnergy launches second-generation micro-inverter
- TV vendors look to upcoming holiday periods for Ultra HD TV development
- Apple panel supply to come mainly from LG
- Lenovo to set up secondary brand for mobile devices
- Tablet panel pricing remaining flat in October
- Taiwan market: 4G users to reach 3 million by year-end 2014, says CHT chairman
- Taiwan sees increased September export order value, says MOEA
- Corning vehicle display glass gains further attention in the market
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo starts price-cut competition for 7-, 8-inch tablets
- Tera Xtal cancels plan to raise additional capital
- Handset panel module price quotes estimated to drop 10% in 4Q14
- VIS hiking production at 8-inch fab
- Taiwan, Japan LED makers to face price competition from China, says Nichia executive
- TSMC to start production of 16nm process products in 2Q15
- China Mobile January-September profit down on year
- Global smartphone shipments grow 9.1% in 3Q14, says WitsView
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...