- Be the first to comment
- Acer, Toshiba finishes RFQ for 2016 notebook orders
- Acer sees healthy inventory level
- Harvatek, TTRI set up joint venture for LED embedded yarn
- Nanya to raise capital for 20nm transition
- Holtek intros new MCUs and other products for IoT
- Foxconn Electronics procuring solar cells
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 4Q15
- LCD TV panel suppliers hit by sharp drop in demand from China TV vendors, says IHS
- Korea makers decrease PET film production amid declines in demand, says report
- Acer positive about Microsoft Surface Book release
- TSEC September revenues down sequentially
- Six China LED makers receive government subsidies in 3Q15
- Acer pushing new business operation to achieve growth
- Neo Solar Power offers PERC monocrystalline silicon solar cell Black 21
- Taiwan preparing for 2nd-round TPP talks
- China firm close to buying Vivante
- Taiwan market: Japan-based Sansui Electric launches inexpensive LED light bulbs
- Touch panel makers conservative about 4Q15 handset orders
- Hulk Energy obtains IEC, UL certification for Cigs-3000 series PV module
- Tianma to be main supplier of panels for new Asustek notebooks
- Foxconn Technology revenues hit high in September
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.30 per share for January-September
- Asustek, Acer September revenues up on month
- Taiwan IC design industry not yet open to China investments, says MOEA
- Worldwide semiconductor sales to fall in 2015, says Gartner
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...