- Be the first to comment
- AUO to increase production capacity at Taiwan 8.5G facilities
- PCB maker Unimicron conservative about 1Q15 business outlook
- Taiwan MOEA approves new investments at Kaohsiung Software Park
- SPIL 2014 profits almost double
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees increased 4Q14 digital camera shipments
- IC design houses to increase wafer orders for 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: WPC far surpasses PMA in wireless power charging certification
- Taiwan amid top-5 Google Play markets globally, says Google Play executive
- TPK expects fingerprint recognition touch panel orders to increase in 2015
- TWM aims at 3 million 4G users in 2015
- Macronix expects return to profitability in 2H15
- Thermal module maker Taisol looks to 10-15% revenue growth in 2015
- 30% of Huawei smartphones in 2015 to be high-end products
- China 2014 polysilicon imports hit record
- Facebook opens Taiwan office
- TacBright expects new TAC plant to go into operation in June
- AUO aims at 30% share in global curved Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2015
- Everlight to shift LED lighting focus from indoor applications to outdoor and commercial, says chairman
- TSEC to showcase P-type PERC monocrystalline solar cell at Japan Expo
- Smart LED lighting expected to see fast growing demand in 3-4 years, says Philips Taiwan head
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...