- Be the first to comment
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
- SMIC exploring opportunities in IoT boom
- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Car vendors focusing on adding autonomous driving solutions into ADAS
- Lida expects rising demand for eco-friendly air compressors from China
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Sercomm reports record high EPS for 2016
- IPC maker IEI Integration reports increased earnings for 2016
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- HTC aims to offer 10,000 Vive applications via Viveport in 2017
- Cypress to raise flash prices on tight supply, say reports
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...