- Be the first to comment
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Micron CEO visits Taiwan to meet Formosa executives
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4
- Worldwide security appliance market growth driven by strong UTM performance in 1H16, says IDC
- Apple still leads in smartwatch sales, but sector growth slow, says Kantar Worldpanel
- Chilisin signs NT$3.5 billion syndicated loan
- Foxconn could expand SiP business with Sharp chip unit
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: TD-LTE development faces disadvantages
- Foxconn permitted to repair iPhone at subsidiary in Shanxi, China, says paper
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- E Ink to end LCM production
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Kenmec secures more than NT$3 billion worth of automation equipment orders, says report
- AMOLED to surpass a-Si LCD as leading technology for small- to medium-size displays in 2016, says IHS
- Delta becomes core member of CharIN
- Nvidia GTC 2016 shows artificial intelligence innovations
- Cadence, TSMC advance 7nm FinFET designs for mobile and HPC platforms
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...