- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see 2014 touch panel shipments up for smartphones, notebooks, down for tablets
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to rebound in 1Q14
- Global brand motherboard shipments in 2013 to drop slightly on year
- Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Asustek November revenues hit record
- ASE responds to report on toxic wastewater discharged by its Kaohsiung plant
- Innolux November panel shipments up
- Compal, Wistron, Inventec see mixed results in November revenues
- Coretronic ships 8.05 million BLUs in November
- VIS November sales slip 2%
- FET plans to procure 2.4-2.6 million handsets in 2014
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC November sales drop 14%
- Taiwan market: Samsung introduces Galaxy J
- Sonix November sales rise 11%
- Delta Electronics sees flat growth in November revenues
- FPCB specialist Zhen Ding posts record November revenues
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...