- Be the first to comment
- Compal to resume production at Vietnam factory, says president
- SME Wi-Fi solutions to post strong growth in 2015, says Aruba executive
- HD panel demand to remain steady throughout Lunar New Year, say sources
- Taiwan LED makers eyeing DoB market
- Solar cell maker Motech to merge with Topcell
- Taiwan display industry output value to drop in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: China Mobile to have 80 million TD-LTE users at end of 2014
- Nearly 55% of TVs shipped in 2015 to be 40-inch and above, says MIC
- LCD and OLED panel growth to boost driver IC market, says DisplaySearch
- Compal smartphone shipments reach 20 million in 2014, to double in 2015
- Wistron to make investment in telematics device maker
- Acer ranks as top consumer notebook vendor in Brazil in 3Q14
- First-tier analog IC suppliers eye sales rebound in 2015
- Commentary: Competition in cloud server market heating up
- Leading China PV makers ready to set up production lines abroad to evade US taxation
- CGCC reportedly questions China PV systems quality
- Testing equipment supplier Zen Voce to list on Taiwan OTC securities market
- SPIL to meet 4Q14 guidance
- Ardentec responds to report on 2014 earnings
- Touch panel makers faced with increasing competition from panel makers
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...