- Be the first to comment
- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- ASE chairman urges Taiwan companies to unite to face challenges from China supply chain
- Amkor positive about consolidation within IC backend sector
- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Taiwan market: Microsoft unveils cross-platform foldable keyboard
- Giga Solar to set up PV station in Japan
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- Win Semi August revenues rise 7%
- IFA 2015: Samsung, Motorola, Huawei to showcase new smartwatches
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Intel introduces sixth-generation Intel Core processors based on Skylake
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- China market: Asustek to launch Vivo Stick
- AsiaInfo to acquire Trend Micro business in China
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales to remain weak in 3Q15
- US pay TV cord-cutting fears validated by subscriber losses in 2Q15, says IHS
- Annual sales of autonomous-capable vehicles expected to reach 85 million by 2035, says report
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015: Inotera, Applied and HMI positive about semi industry outlook
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...