- Be the first to comment
- Fab tool book-to-bill slips
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Worldwide smartwatch market experiences first decline as shipments fall 32% in 2Q16, says IDC
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- Micron to acquire Cando plant
- Asustek to raise UK PC prices by 9% in October
- Samsung invests in China-based BYD
- Worldwide semiconductor capital spending to drop 0.7% in 2016, says Gartner
- TWM to cooperate with Nokia in 5G
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to introduce Pepper into local market
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- Latin America on track to install 2.7GW of solar-PV capacity in 2016, IHS says
- ASML expects to post record sales for 2016
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass 5
- Digitimes Research: Technology remains key to MediaTek growth
- Green Energy Technology obtains Taiwan patent for wafer-processing solution
- Chip shipments for VR devices to boom
- Gudeng lands wafer carrier orders from SMIC, says paper
- Epistar AlGaInP LED chip order visibility through October, says paper
- MSI becomes the largest gaming notebook vendor worldwide, says paper
- Wistron slightly reduces 2015 dividend
- Sensor sales keep hitting new records but price erosion curbs growth, says IC Insights
- Foxconn-incubated Ceewa launches sports drone
- Sharp to roll out new smartphone utilizing MediaTek 10-core chip, says report
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...