- Be the first to comment
- Intel looking to tap entry-level tablet market with Bay Trail-Entry
- China white-box tablet prices expected to drop in 2014
- Wistron, Inventec to start ODM production of ARM-architecture servers for HP in 2H14
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Xiaomi to increase orders for thin-film touch panels
- Commentary: Innovations needed to keep panel industry moving forward
- J Touch expects better performance in 2014, says company chairman
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- Getac, Ennoconn to launch ruggedized tablets
- TPK expects to see TOL demand increase due to 4G handset development
- China Mobile 1Q14 profitability down on year
- Vee TIME to spin off WiMAX business
- Tatung exhibiting smart energy solutions in Singapore
- Inotera 1Q14 earnings higher than expected
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- TPT to ramp up PCB production capacity
- TPK reports 1Q14 financial results
- US to dodge solar shortage in 2014 despite anti-dumping fines on China module suppliers, says IHS
- 40W LED bulb prices drop in March, says LEDinside
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- UMC 28nm yield rates improving
- Altera-TSMC tie-up to bring advanced packaging technology to Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs
- Taiwan market: 80% of FET subscribers willing to shift to 4G services
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...