- Be the first to comment
- Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and flash chips to channels
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- China market: HD leads over Full HD in May smartphone sales, says firm
- Taiwan market: Huawei to launch 7-inch tablet with dual-SIM feature; Aaeon releases new ruggedized tablet
- Global cellular baseband chip market rises 27% in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers hold advantage for wearable PMOLED orders
- MediaTek declines to comment on merger rumors
- LG to outsoruce part of reinforced glass processing, says report
- China market: Meizu launches flagship smartphone MX5
- LandMark Optoelectronics to list on OTC
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- Acer opens BYOC experience center in Taiwan
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Japan-based vendors see decreased digital camera shipments in May, says CIPA
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- First-tier China makers to sell solar production lines, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: Projector market at less than 20,000 in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- Flexium earnings set to soar in 2015
- HTC reportedly to build handset production facilities in India
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...