- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- BenQ unveils 6 intelligent solutions
- China software industry posts January-April revenues of CNY1.215 trillion, says MIIT
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- TSMC to build 10nm pilot line in June, says report
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- Japan Display holds top spot in vehicle display shipments in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo ranks as 3rd largest smartphone vendor in 1Q15
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
- Annual plug-in electric vehicle sales in North America expected to exceed 1.1 million by 2024, says Navigant
- Global smartphone growth to slow to 11.3% in 2015, says IDC
- JEDEC announces support for NVDIMM hybrid memory modules
- HMI slips to loss in April
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...