- Be the first to comment
- TSMC begins tape-out of 10nm A11 chips for Apple
- Catcher expects flat performance in 2016
- Lextar expects LED lighting to drive 2016 growth
- KYEC posts record April revenues
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship 128.6 million smartphones globally in 1Q16
- Public display shipments and revenues rebound, says IHS
- AUO sees April revenues drop
- Taiwan market: Huawei launches new flagship P9 smartphone
- Hinge maker Syncmold reports decreased earnings for 1Q16
- FIH Mobile issues earnings warning on weak demand
- Alibaba 1Q16 operations up on year
- Faraday swings to profit in 1Q16
- Global Unichip net profit rise over 40% in 1Q16
- PTI to buy factory building from Epistar for NT$620 million
- PCB firm Apex reports increased April revenues
- Sinbon Electronics sees increased April revenues
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Largan Precision reports on-year drop in April revenues
- Elan Microelectronics reports decreased revenues for April
- ECS sees revenues decline in April
- Inotera reports increased revenues for April
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...