- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- JDI sees increased orders from Xiaomi
- China-based foundry house XMC ties up with Spansion to develop 3D NAND flash chips
- China PV module makers set tough terms for Taiwan cell makers
- IC design houses to ramp up rapid charge controller ICs
- Foxconn hiring workers for iPhone 6-series smartphones
- Grid-scale energy storage systems launched in 2013-2014 total more than 360MW, says Navigant
- Taiwan market: Epson launches Pulsense
- Mitac Holdings to see 3Q14 non-operating profit of NT$191 million from Synnex
- Latin America and Caribbean region to install 9GW of solar PV within 5 years, says Solarbuzz
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10
- TSMC, ARM announce silicon validation of ARM Cortex CPUs on 16nm FinFET process
- Neo Solar subsidiary sells PV power-generating stations to Chailease
- Korea vendors developing quantum dot TVs, says report
- Taiwan solar cell makers adopt mixed price adjustments
- Digitimes Research: No mid-range digital cameras priced at US$300-400 launched globally in 3Q14
- ITRI licenses STOBA to Taiwan Mitsui Chemicals for explosion-proof Li batteries
- Wintek considering selling facilities abroad to improve finances
- Digitimes Research: Bit demand for non-PC DRAM to grow 38% on year in 2H14
- China market: China-based vendors may surpass international vendors in TD-LTE smartphone shipments
- LG slashes pricing for 55-inch OLED TV to US$3,775, says report
- China vendors are furthering their influence in the entry-level handset market with CNY1,000 handsets
- TSMC launches ultra-low power technology platform for IoT and wearable device applications
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected at around 30% during October 1 period in China
- Branded tablet growth expected to disappoint with only 2.5% growth; Apple down and Samsung up, says ABI Research
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...