- Be the first to comment
- Supply chains optimistic about wearable orders in 2014
- China market: 4G chipset market heading for price competition
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers shift 8.5G capacity to small- to mid-size applications
- Acer looking to reach five million BYOC users by end of 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Industry observers hold different views on Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2014
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 2Q14 rise to 2.32 million units, says IDC
- Advantech cooperates with China Mobile M2M to tap China IoT, smart city market
- Intel appoints Gregory Bryant to handle global desktop platform business
- TV panels produced in China to meet nearly 60% of local demand in 2015, says report
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sets iPhone 6 contract-bundled pricing
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to see 9.1% on-year growth in 3Q14
- TSMC forms IoT task force
- Smartphone panel pricing expected to dip during mid-September
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 210 for entry-level 4G smartphones, tablets
- Solartech, Tainergy to set up solar cell capacities abroad
- Panel makers see orders increase for large-size, high-resolution smartphone panels
- Malaysia makers quote solar cells based on Taiwan pricing
- Glass wafers and interposers: What new Corning semiconductor technology means for the market
- Global driverless vehicle shipments to reach 14 million by 2030, says ABI Research
- More than 75% of mobile applications will fail basic security tests through 2015, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: Market share of smartphone brands to undergo significant changes in 4Q14
- Intel launches digital signage turnkey solutions
- Pico solar and solar home systems expected to reach US$2.1 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...