- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 309 million small- to mid-size panels in 3Q16
- Navigation device maker PaPaGo reports losses for January-September
- SPIL 3Q16 profits fall despite record revenues
- China a growing threat in mature technologies, says TSMC chairman
- Apple announces fiscal 4Q16 results
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Nvidia to sell Titan X via channel partners instead of graphics card players
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Global smartwatch shipments decline 51.6% on year in 3Q16, says IDC
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- ASE ready to enter volume production of fan-out wafer-level packaging
- Automotive electronic device ODM Tung Thih sees earnings increase in 3Q16
- Winbond nets NT$0.18 per share for 3Q16
- AMD reports 3Q16 results
- Component shortages expected in PC market after November
- Demand for handset-use panels to remain strong until end of 2016
- Nichia accuses HTC Japan-based subsidiary of infringing on white LED patents
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- Digitimes Research: Japan CE market sees decreased DSLR sales, focus on VR, takeoff of drone demand in 3Q16
- Cadence IP tools certified on Samsung 10nm process technology
- Automated testing solution provider Chroma ATE reports strong earnings for 3Q16
- PTI expects another quarter of record revenues
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...