- Be the first to comment
- Xiaomi reportedly developing ARM solutions, paper says
- Giga Solar revenues hit record in July
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to remain flat in 2H15
- IC foundry VIS expects 3Q15 revenues to fall
- MSI gaming notebooks face increasing competition
- Scientech positive about 2H15
- Acer reportedly lands server orders from TSMC
- IC backend service company Chipbond reports decreased profits for 2Q15
- Epistar lands orders for UV-A LED chips
- Danen suffers losses for 2Q15
- Aces to acquire majority stake in MEC Imex
- Giantplus reports growth for 2Q15
- WT Micro 3Q15 sales may drop up to 4%
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Cree and Epistar sign LED chip patent cross-license agreement
- JOLED to invest US$161 million in OLED research facilities, says report
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...