- Be the first to comment
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- Egistec seeing strong fingerprint sensor orders through end-2016
- IC design houses allocating 28/40nm orders to UMC, SMIC
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- LTE Cat-M1, LTE Cat-NB1 to become mainstream IoT technology, says Qualcomm
- Robot maker Hiwin looks to strong performance in 3Q16
- Flexium expects sales rebound in July
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- TSEC raises capital
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Philippines PC market hits record-high shipment levels in 1Q16, says IDC
- India PC shipments declined 7.4% in 1Q16, says Gartner
- China software revenues near CNY1.8 trillion in January-May, says MIIT
- China May mobile communication user base grows to 1.297 billion, says MIIT
- Qualcomm aims to roll out 5G SoC solutions in 2018-2019
- Fingerprint sensor startup raises nearly NT$200 million
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...