- Be the first to comment
- PC-related IC suppliers see demand pick up
- Tablet growth to slow as purchases in mature markets begin to level off, says IDC
- CPT reports 31.7% on-year revenue increase in February
- Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
- SPIL February sales rise 31%
- Winbond February sales rise 17%
- Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- ASE reports decreased revenues for February
- Innolux reports declined performance in February
- AUO reports on-month decline in February revenues
- MediaTek revenues hit all time high in February
- Home energy management systems will reach US$2.8 billion in annual revenues by 2020, says firm
- Cleanroom constructor UIS eyeing orders from China panel sector
- Simplo, Dynapack February revenues down on month
- Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenues
- Lite-On Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- Digitimes Research: February LED bulb prices in China market down over 18%
- SAS February revenues increase
- iPhone 5c inventories estimated at over 3 million units, says upstream supply chain
- Japan PV vendors shifting outsourced production from Taiwan solar cell makers to China PV module makers
- HP, Dell in talks with server makers about cooperation
- Digitimes Research: Google to get the brunt of dual OS tablets while Microsoft to benefit the most
- KYEC February sales up 7%
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...