- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid
- UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- AUO reports declines in 4Q14 and 2014 performance
- Asustek facing challenges in 2015
- LG Display reports 4Q14 results
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches high-end smartphone Galaxy Note Edge
- Solar wafer maker Gigastorage expects full utilization in March
- China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT
- SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014
- Global advanced driver assistance systems market to exceed US$90 billion by 2020, says ABI Research
- Corning reports 4Q14 and 2014 financial results
- Taiwan market: Local retailers expect 20% sales growth from Ultra HD TVs
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- TV vendors optimistic about WCG LCD TV development in 2015
- Acer online ticket services deserve praise, says founder
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...