- Be the first to comment
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- Targeting Taiwan IC sector: Q&A with Tsinghua Unigroup chairman Zhao Weiguo
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.12 billion, says NCC
- Global revenues from diesel generator set installations expected to total US$538 billion from 2015-2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Nexus 6P, Xperia Z5 series highlight latest smartphone presentation in Japan
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Samsung sees record-high inventory levels throughout 3Q15, says report
- Lenovo to phase out Vibe brand smartphones, says report
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, down on year, says MOEA
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Intel appoints Venkata Renduchintala president of new business unit
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- US fab tool book-to-bill ratio slips in October, says SEMI
- Asustek sells 5 million smartphones in Indonesia
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
- Taiwan 3Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.611Tbps, says TWNIC
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...