- Be the first to comment
- Smartphone 4G solution prices to continue to fall in 1H15
- China CCM makers expanding capacities
- Asustek, Gigabyte unlikely to achieve motherboard shipment goals for 3Q14
- Cree accuses Harvatek, Kingbright of patent infringement in US
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- LTPS panel technology currently sees oversupply in the market
- Notebook touch panel makers expect limited shipment growth in 2H14
- TSMC, UMC ramping wafer production capacity in China
- Japan firms in new push for OLED
- Silicon Motion announces single-channel UHS-II SD card controller solution
- Tyntek to downsize capital by 33.73%
- Energy storage for the grid expected to reach US$15.6 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
- China market: HTC to launch mid-range flagship HTC Desire 820
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan panel makers plan to further develop on-cell touch for large-size applications
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Taiwan TV panel makers see orders surge as China vendors slash TV prices
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC confident of keeping global market share of over 80% for 28nm processes in 2015, says CFO
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- Commercial replacement demand upholding global PC shipments in 2014, says MIC
- Digitimes Research: Intel, Rockchip look to expand x86 presence in tablet AP market
- Taiwan August unemployment rate at 4.08%, says DGBAS
- Amazon announces new tablets
- STMicroelectronics sees increasing MEMS applications in wearable, IoT markets
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...