- Be the first to comment
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- Digitimes Research: Merger brings more competitiveness to ASE, SPIL
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth estimated at negative 0.68%, says DGBAS
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
- Chipbond to post higher profits in 2Q16, says report
- Taiwan market: Seiko Epson launches smartwatch
- Cadence delivers rapid adoption kit based on 10nm reference flow for new ARM Cortex-A73 CPU and ARM Mali-G71 GPU
- Touch panel industry could be transformed in 2017, says TPK chairman
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...