- Be the first to comment
- Delta Electronics signs up Xander as Taiwan sales agent
- Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
- Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
- Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- DRAM market oligopoly to face challenges in 2015 as makers expand capacity, says DRAMeXchange
- China Telecom records 1H14 revenues of CNY166.0 billion
- Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
- China TV vendors changing product mixes to focus more on high-end units for 2H14
- EPA passes initial environmental impact assessment for TSMC planned 18-inch fab
- LTPS to become mainstream in handset industry, says CEO of Taiwan Display
- Handset brands launching more Android Wear-based devices
- HTC unveils HTC Desire 510, Desire 820 expected in 4Q14
- AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
- Commentary: Ultra HD still dominating in high-end TV segment
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.07 in July, says SEMI
- Intel sees proportion for entry-level notebook CPUs rise to 60-70%
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- Taiwan market: Surface Pro 3 to launch
- Smart card shipments to rise 2.1 billion units by 2019, says IHS
- Karbonn looks to in-house handset production in India: Q&A with executive director
- Good Way Technology listed on OTC
- Worldwide server market revenues increase 2.5% in 2Q14 as infrastructure refresh cycle continues, says IDC
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...