- Be the first to comment
- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Nanya to ramp 20m process output
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
- Merry reports strong EPS for 1Q17
- AUO reports strong profits for 1Q17
- China market: Huawei recaptures top smartphone vendor ranking in 1Q17, says Canalys
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
- SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
- Elan sees earnings improve on year in 1Q17
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- Corning reports core EPS of US$0.39 for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Bank launches AI financial advisory services
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- Taiwan server makers see reshuffle of orders from Microsoft, Facebook, Google
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Memory module maker Apacer reports increased earnings for 1Q17
- Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
- Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
- Asia Tech Image profits soar in 1Q17
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...