- Be the first to comment
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Digitimes Research: Top-6 Taiwan LCD driver IC companies post revenue gains in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Revenues of top-3 Taiwan foundry houses to leap 13% on quarter in 3Q14
- SPIL to take over idle ProMOS 12-inch fab for NT$6.4 billion
- Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
- Sporton International expects continued growth in 3Q14 revenues
- US lowers anti-dumping tariff for Motech to 20.86%
- AUO to showcase new high-end Ultra HD technology at Touch Taiwan
- Panel makers look to develop new applications amid limited growth for tablets
- Raspberry Pi motherboards enjoy 3.5 million worldwide sales
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- TPVIA dismisses speculation over looming EU solar probe
- Competitors to expand capacities in wake of US anti-dumping tariffs on China and Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Japan household appliance makers rolling out HEMS compatible products
- Inventec posts 2Q14 net EPS of NT$0.41
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
- Alibaba and Haier to launch Ultra HD smart TV
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...