- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: Xiaomi facing challenge to sustain growth
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD driver IC revenues to rise 6% in 2014
- Japan-based Murata sees potential in IoT and wearable industries
- Falling LED bulb prices put pressure on LED driver IC firms
- China IC design houses expand presence in touch IC and fingerprint sensor markets
- Foxconn and Innolux to build 6G LTPS panel plant
- IBM, Cisco leading in smart city technology developments, says Navigant
- Acer unveils Aspire Switch and Iconia tablets
- China market: Online advertising value over CNY43 billion in 3Q14, says Analysys
- China has 1.277 billion mobile phone users in October, says MIIT
- Taiwan market: CHT to expand multimedia on demand services
- China and US boost worldwide industrial semiconductor market in 2014, says IHS
- Asia Neo Tech expects sales growth in 4Q14
- USI raises funds
- Corning announces glass advancements with Gorilla Glass 4
- Touch panel pricing to drop to US$1 per inch
- China Mobile expected to reach 70 million TD-LTE users at end of 2014
- Win Win Precision cooperates with vendor to market HeatCap in Japan
- Acer to launch convertible touch-screen Chromebook in 1H15
- Monocrystalline solar cell prices may fall in 4Q14, say Taiwan makers
- LED chip makers to see drops in 4Q14 shipments
- TSMC to offer InFO packaging for 16nm chips in 2016, says paper
- Digitimes Research: China makers Bitland, BYD to join Chromebook supply chain in 2015
- Medical equipment makers investing in new facilities in Taiwan
- Foxconn to build airborne logistic hub in Zhengzhou
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...