- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
- Largan November revenues hit record
- China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
- Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosting games tournament in China
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
- Yageo November sales edge down slightly
- China releases TD-LTE licenses
- Memory backend service firms likely to scale down capex for 2014
- Sapphire ingot supplier Acme to return to profitability in 4Q13
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
- Growth in mobility trend spells further decline for PC market in MEA, says IDC
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Global 2013 semiconductor revenues to rise 5.2%, says Gartner
- Worldwide server market revenues decline 3.7% in 3Q13, says IDC
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Disappointing sales of high-end smartphones and other unfavorable factors have discouraged PCB makers...
Win Semiconductors was named the world's top pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) IC foundry in 2009,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...