- Be the first to comment
- iPad shipments expected to decline over 20% in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Transcend 1Q15 sales down, but gross margin up
- GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
- Quanta pushing into private cloud solutions for revenue growth
- Casetek sees weak results in 1Q15 due to rising labor costs and delayed orders
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- Apple and Samsung driving evolution in embedded touch handset displays, says IHS
- Panel pricing showing downward trend in May, says firm
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- Tablet market losing demand
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- China investors near deal to acquire OmniVision
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- Ichia reports revenues for April
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...