- Be the first to comment
- Samsung 2Q16 operating profits rise 18% on brisk smartphone sales
- AUO to start 6G LTPS production in eastern China in 4Q16
- Nanya, Inotera deals with Micron still proceeding
- UMC looks to 2-3% shipment growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships nearly 8.5 million LCD TVs in 2Q16
- Coretronic nets NT$1.13 per share for 1H16
- MLS upbeat about synergy with Osram
- BlackBerry launches new Android smartphone
- SPIL reports NT$0.90 EPS for 2Q16
- Pegatron automates factory in Shanghai, says chairman
- Nanya 2Q16 profits fall
- Connector maker Sinbon reports earnings for 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Over 4,000 models of LTE-enabled devices launched as of February 2016
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- Taiwan to be flexible in allocating frequency band for IoT, says minister
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- Component makers to see weak orders for tablets and wearables
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- Corning posts stronger results for 2Q16
- SJSemi, Qualcomm announce mass production of 14nm wafer bumping
- China imports 71,000 tons of polysilicon in 1H16
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...