- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan IC design industry output value to grow 13% in 2015
- Commentary: Galaxy S6 to bring significant impact on supply chains
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Foundry houses in China, Taiwan set to compete for specialty process orders
- PCB maker Zhen Ding hits record EPS for 2014
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- Revenues from energy efficient building products and services expected to total more than US$4.3 billion from 2015-2023, says Navigant
- Automobiles shipped as of 2020 expected to average over one display
- Increasing demand for larger TVs leading to growing large-area TFT LCD shipment revenues, says IHS
- Samsung purchases LED display maker Yesco, says report
- Advantech, ITRI to set up Industry 4.0 system integration joint venture
- MWC 2015: Intel launches new mobile SoCs, LTE solution
- HTC reports 27% on-year revenues increase for February
- ASMedia leads in USB 3.1 controller ICs amid Taiwan IC designers
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- Power supply makers aggressively pursuing EV opportunities
- Tong Hsing 2015 capex to top NT$1.5 billion
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...