- Be the first to comment
- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- ASE chairman urges Taiwan companies to unite to face challenges from China supply chain
- Amkor positive about consolidation within IC backend sector
- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Taiwan market: Microsoft unveils cross-platform foldable keyboard
- Giga Solar to set up PV station in Japan
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- Win Semi August revenues rise 7%
- IFA 2015: Samsung, Motorola, Huawei to showcase new smartwatches
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Intel introduces sixth-generation Intel Core processors based on Skylake
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Inventory adjustments in semi industry coming to an end, says TSMC executive
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...