- Be the first to comment
- AMD reports 3Q16 results
- EMEA PC market stabilized in 3Q16 thanks to strong commercial notebook shipments in Western Europe, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Mobile telecom carriers prefer LPWA technologies on unlicensed bands for IoT operations
- More than 30 IC design houses to vie for fingerprint sensor market in 2017
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- Fujitsu adopts Cadence Palladium Z1 enterprise emulation platform
- Cvilux looking to expand into Germany industrial and automobile industries
- GMT to see VCM driver IC shipments expand significantly in 2017
- Foxconn to expand its operations in India in 2017, says paper
- Component shortages expected in PC market after November
- Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Demand for handset-use panels to remain strong until end of 2016
- Nichia accuses HTC Japan-based subsidiary of infringing on white LED patents
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Avnet completes acquisition of Premier Farnell
- Taiwan September unemployment rate down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- ICP DAS expects new products to drive 4Q16 revenues
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...