- Be the first to comment
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Nanya names new president
- SPIL 3Q15 revenues beat guidance
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Silitech revenues up on month in September
- Asustek, Acer see large sequential growth in September notebook shipments
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- Chicony Power September revenues highest in 2015
- TPK reports increases in September revenues
- Unity Opto revenues rise in September
- Giantplus reports 3Q15 performance
- Phison to post record 3Q15 revenues, says report
- Compeq September revenues hit record for 3rd straight month
- GIS reports strong performance for September due to Apple orders
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size TFT capacity to reach record high in 2016
- Giga Solar Materials September revenues hit record
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- Commentary: China DRAM industry set to rise
- MediaTek September revenues hit 6-month high
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...