- Be the first to comment
- 4G phone chip prices to fall 50% in 1 year
- Intel to adopt Skylake CPUs in NUC and Compute Stick solutions
- China produces over 760 million handsets in 1H15, says MIIT
- Insufficient on-grid capacity hinders development of PV power generation in China
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments by China vendors grow at moderate pace in 2Q15
- Asustek CFO David Cheng dies
- Toshiba develops 2 new process technologies for MCUs, wireless ICs
- Spreadtrum chipset adopted for Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablets
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight Electronics
- Biometrics industry to generate US$13 billion in revenues during 2015, says firm
- Macronix reports another quarter of losses
- Commentary: Who will Nokia count on for its reentry bid to the smartphone market?
- China to approve pilot PV power-generating stations with 2-3GWp annual installation capacity
- Epistar licenses LED filament patent to China-based Leedarson Lighting
- LG reports 2Q15 revenues
- China PV installation capacity in 2H15 estimated at 12-13GWp, says CPIA
- Prices for solar cells produced outside Taiwan, China expected to rise 2-3% in August
- LG to invest US$900 million to construct new OLED facilities
- Allwinner chosen to gain government support
- Taiwan sees decreased June manufacturing production index, says MOEA
- LED prices in 3Q15 expected to be stable
- Taiwan market: ViewSonic to establish online shopping website
- LED grow light module markets to reach US$1.8 billion by 2021, says research firm
- Dell server shipments, revenues enjoying double-digit growth, says top executive
- 5.5-inch Full HD panel modules drop to US$17 for July, down from US$24 in 1Q15, says firm
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...