- Be the first to comment
- Intel next-generation top-end CPU platforms ready for 3Q17
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- PTI revenues hit record for 4th straight month
- MediaTek November revenues hit 7-month low
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- Russia market: Xiaomi smartphones getting popular
- Qualcomm begins commercial sampling of 10nm server chips
- ASE IC ATM revenues rise in November
- BMC chip vendor Aspeed November revenues hit record high
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Imec demos vertically stacked GAA silicon nanowire CMOS transistors
- Taiwan November export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- Parade reports increased revenues for November
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$16 billion
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
- Winbond, Macronix post decreased November revenues
- EETI November revenues hit 37-month high
- USB-Type C solution provider Good Way to sell convertible bonds to Intel Capital
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...