- Be the first to comment
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- China IC industry support fund looking for investment targets
- Karbonn looks to in-house handset production in India: Q&A with executive director
- Good Way Technology listed on OTC
- Commentary: Ultra HD still dominating in high-end TV segment
- Digitimes Research: Greater China on-cell touch panel shipments expected to grow 91.4% in 2H14
- Intel sees proportion for entry-level notebook CPUs rise to 60-70%
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Diode maker Actron ramping production capacity
- Touch Taiwan: AUO to exhibit new Ultra HD curved TV displays
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- On the handset market in India and increasing presence of Lava: Q&A with Lava chairman Hari Om Rai
- Innolux pushes mid-range Ultra HD TV panels to maintain market share
- IC packaging material distributor Niching looks to 5-10% sequential revenue growth in 3Q14
- Tera Xtal to expand PSS capacity, says paper
- Taiwan market: Surface Pro 3 to launch
- Smart card shipments to rise 2.1 billion units by 2019, says IHS
- Worldwide server market revenues increase 2.5% in 2Q14 as infrastructure refresh cycle continues, says IDC
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.07 in July, says SEMI
- Foxconn adopts cloud computing-based security monitoring system
- Allied Telesis to cease imports of Spansion devices alleged of infringement
- Slimmer MacBook to launch in 4Q14 or 2015, say Taiwan makers
- InnoDisk releases new series of industrial SSDs
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...