- Be the first to comment
- Handset chip vendors to promote peripheral chips in 2016
- Solartech Energy November revenues hit 55-month high
- Ichia reports decreased November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to drop less than 5% in 2016 thanks to large-size models
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to rise 8.5% in 2016
- US$1.6 billion market forecast for chemical materials used to make LCD panels in 2015, says IHS
- Annual fuel cell car and bus sales to exceed 228,000 by 2024, says Navigant
- Technology to project virtual reality images inside MRI systems helps reduce patient anxiety, says Toshiba
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$26.305 billion, says NCC
- Taiwan market: Logitech offers gaming peripherals for bundled sale with Ubisoft game
- UMC Xiamen fab to go online as early as 3Q16, says report
- Inotera buys equipment from Micron
- TSMC orders NT$6.8 billion of equipment
- Taiwan panel makers calling on China government for component tariff reductions
- More Taiwan firms step up development for large-size touchscreen ICs
- Samsung Display showing signs of surpassing LG Display in revenues
- LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
- BenQ applying Productivity 4.0-based smart factory solutions to Qisda factory
- Opto Tech sees booming shipments of LED display panels
- TSMC to dispose of Xintec shares
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- Join In to acquire a 100% stake of handset ODM Wingtech
- HMI 2015 EPS likely to fall 20%, says report
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...