- Be the first to comment
- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Foxconn to assist China handset brands expanding sales in emerging markets in 2015
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- IoT opportunities reliant on dependent developments, say Taiwan makers
- Acer to help app developers enter international markets
- Intel cooperates with Spreadtrum, Rockchip to tap China mobile chip solution market
- Sharp estimates LCD TV shipments to reach 6 million in fiscal 2014-2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- At least 30% of China-based white-box tablet vendors exit market, says report
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile to focus on mid-range to high-end smartphone segment
- Acer to sell Liquid Z200 via cooperation with Bookoff in Japan
- TCL reports 3.5% decline in LCD TV shipments for 2014
- Lite-On Semi looks to flat performance in 1Q15
- Silicon Motion reports record 2014 sales
- Annual sales of e-bicycles expected to surpass 360 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to expand AMOLED production capacity 36% in 2015
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...