- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see strong shipments to smartphone, tablet, notebook segments in 2014
- Pegatron chairman takes over TCA
- Wistron expects 60% of 2014 revenues generated from non-notebook products
- Inspection tool maker HMI to post another record sales quarter
- ITRI to cooperate with UL to set up fuel cell testing laboratory
- Inotera to raise funding
- UMC board approves capex for 28nm capacity expansion
- VIA likely to post smaller loss for 2013
- Japan Display to acquire Taiwan LCM maker and establish new subsidiary in China
- TPK defers equipment installation at joint venture factory
- TV demand expected to rebound in March-April 2014
- ChipMOS to nearly halve capex for 2014
- Global PV installation capacity to reach 40GWp in 2014, says BOE
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone sales to top 436 million units in 2014
- Epistar to increase investments in two China subsidiaries
- China-based handset vendors creating secondary brands
- Inventec to push cloud computing and solar businesses for 2014-2016, says chairman
- Vizio releases majority of 2014 TV ODM orders to TPV and Wistron
- ITRI transfers DSSC technology to Formosa Plastics
- Networked medical device sales to exceed 14 million units in 2018, says Parks Associates
- Chip resistor maker Ralec 2013 EPS to reach NT$4.70
- Big brand tablet installed base to surpass 285 million, says ABI Research
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.11 in November 2013, says SEMI
- PCB maker Apex 2013 revenues to grow more than 10%
- Sequans adopts Imagination MIPS Aptiv CPUs for LTE products
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Leading cover glass manufacturer Corning has been continuing to expand its influence in the cover glass...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...