- Be the first to comment
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Acer to set up China subsidiary to promote BYOC
- BlackBerry targeted for acquisition, say sources
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- Panel pricing on the decline in May, says DisplaySearch
- IC Insights releases top-20 semiconductor suppliers in 1Q15
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Applied announces breakthrough technology for patterning copper interconnects at 10nm and beyond
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- HTC may reduce component orders for HTC One M9 by 30%, say sources
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- China-based white-box vendors push dual-OS tablets
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.04 in April, says SEMI
- Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts from Taiwan
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
- Bestec Power Electronics to ship new products in 3Q15
- Taiwan unemployment rate down in April, says DGBAS
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...