- Be the first to comment
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with 8TB SSD
- Nanya completes acquisition of Micron shares
- Truly Opto-Electronics poised to produce AMOLED panels
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Mechanical Technology R&D Center to cooperate with SLM Solutions Group
- IPC maker Ennoconn reports increased sales for November
- Amtran Technology ships 340,000 LCD TVs, monitors in November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- PCB inspection equipment firm Machvision revenues hike
- WT Micro says it is in talks with LeEco on delayed payment
- Yageo posts increased November revenues
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- SPIL, KYEC November revenues rise
- Global 3Q16 semiconductor equipment billings rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Catcher sees November revenues down from a year ago
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...