- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan solar cell makers hike August quotes to US$0.31/W
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments decline over 10% in 2Q15
- AUO developing ALCD TV panels
- Taiwan supply chain makers expect ODM orders for Windows 10 smartphones
- Worldwide smartphone market posts 11.6% increase in 2Q15, says IDC
- LG adds 5 new OLED TVs to its lineup
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments decline 10% in 2Q15
- FET takes legal action against TWM over 4G frequency dispute
- Wistron said to consider moving notebook production out of Kunshan plants
- Taiwan market: 66% of Internet users use gaming services, says Google
- AUO sees revenues drop 3.1% in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan IC design industry output value to grow 14% in 3Q15
- Commentary: China notebook ODMs set to ramp up shipments
- Everlight dismisses Nichia patent claims
- China on-grid PV installation capacity reaches 6.32GWp in areas covered by major networks in 1H15
- Semi material distributor Topco positive about silicone business
- OmniVision stockholders approve sale of company to China investors
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight Electronics
- 4G phone chip prices to fall 50% in 1 year
- Insufficient on-grid capacity hinders development of PV power generation in China
- China to approve pilot PV power-generating stations with 2-3GWp annual installation capacity
- Epistar licenses LED filament patent to China-based Leedarson Lighting
- LG reports 2Q15 revenues
- LG to invest US$900 million to construct new OLED facilities
- LED prices in 3Q15 expected to be stable
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...