- Be the first to comment
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- ASE, SPIL agree to set up JV holding company
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- Touch panel industry could be transformed in 2017, says TPK chairman
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Lenovo suffers net loss of US$128 million for fiscal 2015
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Global Unichip to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Holtek 2016 revenues to rise 6%, says report
- UltraChip revenues to rise in 2Q, 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Sony to see increased LCD TV shipments in 2016
- AUO presents AMOLED technology at SID Display Week 2016
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...