- Be the first to comment
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
- Several China 12-inch fabs put construction on hold
- Powerchip chairman expects long-term DRAM shortage
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- TV panel prices may drop in 2H17, says IHS Markit
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Yageo posts NT$1.62 EPS in 1Q17
- Taiwan March export order value up, says MOEA
- Gaming notebook shipments expected to enjoy over 20% growth in 2017
- APT to install 300 large-scale base stations for 2600MHz frequency band
- IC distributor Audix reports strong earnings for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: NCC to release more 4G band units
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Innolux, Sharp cooperating on OLED panels
- Trina Solar extends to PV energy management systems
- LED tight supply to remain until 3Q17
- Corning talks up 3D cell cultures in Taiwan
- Quanta to stay top AIO PC maker in 2017
- Huawei to accelerate Small Cell business in 2017
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...