- Be the first to comment
- Samsung teams up with Taiwan universities to push app development
- Digitimes Research: January-May handset shipments in China market down 28% on year
- Global UHD TV shipments may reach 20 million units in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 4.3% sequentially in 3Q14
- NMT process gaining popularity in smartphone industry
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$1.9 billion in January-June, says MOEA
- Taiwan Polysilicon may be unable to obtain syndicated loan
- Wind power will deliver more than 7% of world's electricity by 2018, says Navigant
- TV panel pricing remains flat in July except for 32-inch units, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC One (E8); to release more low-priced models in 2H14
- JDI begins IPS-NEO panel production
- Foxconn to set production lines for green handsets
- Taiwan sees increased June export order value, says MOEA
- NSP subsidiary unveils PV system at southern Taiwan farm
- Component makers suffer weak sales as smartphone specifications turn to entry-level
- Taiwan market: 1.1 million LCD TVs to be sold in 2014, says Chimei
- PCB maker Gold Circuit to swing back to profitability in 2014
- Commentary: TSMC should support MediaTek to counter Samsung-Qualcomm alliance
- Solartech, Giga Solar to set up PV power stations in Japan, says paper
- LED luminaires and lamps for high-bay lighting applications to reach US$7 billion in annual revenues by 2021, says Navigant
- China glass substrate production still weak
- Acer surpasses Samsung to hold top spot in Chromebook shipments in 2Q14, says WitsView
- Taiwan June unemployment rate up on month, says DGBAS
- HTC smarthpone shipments may drop 25-30% in 3Q14, says paper
- SMIC revises up 2Q14 gross margin guidance
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...