- Be the first to comment
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- Haier entering tablet OEM business
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- Alibaba to set up venture capital fund in Taiwan
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- Samsung, LG and Sony to purchase 42% of global TV panel supply in 2015, says IHS
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- SMIC starts mass production for CMOS image sensors
- Universal Display reports 2014 performance
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments to China drop 7.7% on year
- Longer blades and new materials are affecting the global wind turbine manufacturing industry, says Navigant
- MWC 2015: Acer showcasing new mobile devices
- CNY1,000 Full HD smartphones a major focus for China vendors in 2015
- MediaTek founds investment arm with US$300 million
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...