- Be the first to comment
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Advantech joins e-F@ctory Alliance to promote Industry 4.0
- Specialty DRAM prices to rise, says AP Memory
- AMEC aims to grow revenues to CNY2 billion in 2020
- Motherboard shipments may see over 10% decline in 2017
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Sinbon Electronics nets NT$1.25 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments down in March
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Global billings for semi equipment makers reach 16-year high in March
- SK Hynix intros 8Gb GDDR6
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Digitimes Research: IR, UV-C LEDs major attractions at Taiwan lighting show
- Taiwan March unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Delta Electronics showcases automation, energy-saving solutions at Techno-Frontier 2017
- Samsung completes qualification of 2nd-gen 10nm process technology
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...