- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Largan expected to keep lead in smartphone dual-lens module
- Getac expects strong 2H12
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Acer achieves breakthroughs in non-PC businesses, says chairman
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Chenbro to expand capacity to meet growing demand from data centers
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange questions NavInfo acquisition bid for MediaTek China unit
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Sonix 2Q16 revenues to rise 50-60%, says report
- Taiwan market: 641,000 handsets sold in May, says CNA
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments in China to decrease 2.9% in 2016
- Canadian Solar, Flextronics to jointly set up PV module factory in Brazil, says Absolar
- Foxconn chairman looks at LeEco ecosystem for possible cooperation
- DoC imposes tariffs on China-made SolarCity PV modules
- Acer expects Europe operation to be affected by UK vote
- Power transistors to see less volatility in second half of decade, says IC Insights
- Taiwan market: APT to launch VoWiFi services
- Compal chairman expects Taiwan exports to benefit from rising Japanese Yen
- Beijing to build new IC industrial park with total investment of CNY4 billion, says report
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...