- Be the first to comment
- SPIL looks to flat performance in 3Q14
- AUO expects 5-8% growth in 3Q14 small- to medium-size panel shipments
- UMC looks to 1-5% wafer shipment growth in 3Q14
- Intel to see difficulties shipping 40 million tablet CPUs in 2014
- Digitimes Research: China sees increased smartphone AP shipments in 2Q14
- Taiwan market: InFocus to launch smartphone M810
- Chunghwa Telecom lowers 2014 capex budget by 5-10%
- Vendors cutting notebook shipments to Latin America
- Taiwan market: FET aims at 95% 4G coverage at end of 2014
- ASE posts EPS of NT$0.64 for 2Q14
- Taiwan sets quality standards for LED light bulbs
- AUO reports staggering profit growth for 2Q14
- Delta Electronics 2Q14 net profit hits record
- Inotera, Nanya Technology report strong earnings for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- Panel supply to remain tight until 4Q14 or 1Q15, says Innolux president
- Tatung to set up rooftop PV systems with total capacity of 4MWp in Pescadores
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 67 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q14
- Taiwan solar firms may rely on markets other than US in 2H14
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 101 million smartphones in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships 351.4 million small- to mid-size panels in 2Q14
- Macronix to start 8-inch OEM wafer business
- MediaTek 3Q14 revenues to grow 6-11% on quarter, say sources
- Chinese vendors outpace market as 2Q14 smartphone shipments grow 23.1% on year, says IDC
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...