- Be the first to comment
- Simplo posts strong profits for 2013
- Digitimes Research: Insufficient panel supplies to limit 2K-resolution smartphone penetration in 2014
- VIS to increase capital, acquire 8-inch fab
- LCD driver IC vendor UltraChip debuts on OTC market
- China exports 16GWp of PV modules in 2013
- Nanya Technology to reduce capital by 90%
- Linaro announces MediaTek as member
- Adlink Technology nets NT$2.43 per share for 2013
- Alpha Networks developing 24GHz sensors for use in car collision prevention
- Giga Solar Materials nets NT$12.24 per share for 2013
- Digitimes Research: GTAT may supply only 9.0-16.6% of iPhone sapphire screen covers in 2014
- ChipMOS to land more large-size LCD driver IC packaging orders in 2014
- AcBel Polytech likely to obtain orders from Tesla, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: 12-inch tablets facing development hurdles
- Analog IC vendor On-Bright reports strong profit growth for 2013
- AUO and Innolux rumored to be discussing merger possibilities
- Global TV market contracts for second straight year in 2013, says IHS
- Energy management for the hospitality industry to reach nearly US$970 million in annual market value by 2020, says firm
- Shipment ratio of 8-core smartphone solutions to be lower in 2014
- Touch panel makers continue to develop new metal mesh and nano-metal touch panels
- Global demand for HDDs used in security surveillance to grow 10% annually in 3-5 years, say Taiwan retailers
- Taiwan solar cell makers mull mergers in the wake of US anti-dumping probe
- China handset vendors will account for over 50% of mobile handset sales in 2015, says ABI Research
- Mobile market to be dominated by 64-bit mobile processors with 55% market share in 2018, says ABI Research
- China market: K-Touch launches secondary brand for smartphones
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...