- Be the first to comment
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- Tencent 2016 net profit up 42.4% on year
- SPIL to pay NT$1.75 cash dividend for 2016
- Win Semi to deal out cash dividend of NT$4.50 for 2016
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Flexible display market to surpass US$200 billion within five years, says Futuresource
- Ardentec to complete acquisition of Giga Solution in 3Q17
- Oppo actively tapping overseas markets
- Shanghai QST enjoys robust MEMS sensor shipments
- Adlink partners with MVTec on machine vision products
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...