- Be the first to comment
- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of white-box phablets suffer first on-year decline in 2Q15
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Intel to push IoT business partnerships with China supply chain
- Phison 1H15 EPS to exceed NT$9, says report
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- Acer cooperates with Hope Bay Technologies to launch OfficeBox
- Giga Solar acquires PV power-generating station in Japan
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Radiant revenues drop on year in June
- HTC posts net losses of over NT$8 billion in 2Q15
- TPK sees June revenues drop
- Realtek revenues decline in June
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...