- Be the first to comment
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Asia Optical offers laser scanning modules for vacuum cleaning robots
- Mobile DRAM supplier AP Memory sees revenues double in 4Q16
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- DFI expects casino, financial, automation products to drive growth in 2017 revenue
- Compal negotiating to sell LCFC stake to Lenovo, says president
- MediaTek to see solution shipments dip 20% on quarter in 1Q17, says paper
- CIS module maker Asia Tech Image reports increased earnings for 2016
- Total corporate funding in solar sector comes in at US$9.1 billion in 2016, says Mercom Capital
- Xiaomi aims to generate revenues of CNY100 billion in 2017, says CEO
- Suntech unveils PERC poly-Si solar cells with 20% conversion rate
- Everlight Electronics aims at 2-digit growth in 2017 revenues
- Digitimes Research: December 7W LED light bulb prices in China market fall
- Delta Electronics sees December revenues increase
- Marketec, UIS enjoy record 2016 revenues
- Taiwan to end nuclear power generation by 2025
- Growth in cloud IT infrastructure spending will accelerate in 2017, says IDC
- Pegatron chairman talks about capacity expansion in North America, says paper
- Asustek to ramp up smartphone shipments to 35-40 million units a year, says paper
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market revenue grows 8.1% to US$8.4 billion in 3Q16, says IDC
- HTC eyes better sales for U series
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...