- Be the first to comment
- PC-related IC suppliers see demand pick up
- Tablet growth to slow as purchases in mature markets begin to level off, says IDC
- CPT reports 31.7% on-year revenue increase in February
- Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
- SPIL February sales rise 31%
- Winbond February sales rise 17%
- Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
- Home energy management systems will reach US$2.8 billion in annual revenues by 2020, says firm
- Cleanroom constructor UIS eyeing orders from China panel sector
- Simplo, Dynapack February revenues down on month
- Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenues
- 10 IC product segments to exceed total IC market growth in 2014, says IC Insights
- Lite-On Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- Radiant expects to see decreased results in 1Q14
- Foxconn to land 90 million iPhone 6 orders, says paper
- TPK reports declined revenues in February
- Digitimes Research: February LED bulb prices in China market down over 18%
- SAS February revenues increase
- iPhone 5c inventories estimated at over 3 million units, says upstream supply chain
- Japan PV vendors shifting outsourced production from Taiwan solar cell makers to China PV module makers
- Impact of US anti-dumping probe to show in May, say Taiwan solar cell makers
- Neo Solar, Topcell Solar to procure solar-grade wafers from GCL-Poly
- Taiwan market: Leica launches D-Lux 6 Edition 100 digital camera
- Realtek February revenues up over 20% on year
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...