- Be the first to comment
- Intel, MediaTek become favorites in China white-box tablet industry
- Hardware players able to earn 75% of wearable device profits, says Intel executive
- Google reportedly to partner with HTC for 8-inch Nexus; less aggressive about tablet market
- Price wars increase for handset HD panels, say observers
- Digitimes Research: SoC technology for Ultra HD TVs to mature in 2015
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- Biotechnology and healthcare to be major development points in the panel industry after 2017, says Samsung
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft facing difficulties in 3 major segments
- Lumax looks to improving sales and profits in 2014
- TSMC to ramp IC packaging revenues to US$1 billion in 2015, says paper
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- Commentary: AUO may retake spot as number three panel maker globally in 2014
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Mobile display revenues to surpass TV display revenues for the first time, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan international Internet bandwidth rises to over 1.3Tbps in 1Q14, says TWNIC
- Taiwan market: Brother Industries aims at 30% growth in printer sales in 2014
- Netronix to deal out 2013 cash dividend per share of NT$8
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Networking equipment for commercial building automation systems to reach US$34.7 billion by 2021, says Navigant
- Asustek apologizes over ZenFone pricing blunder
- China market: Apple, Samsung account for 85% of 4G LTE smartphone market in January-February
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...