- Be the first to comment
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
- AUO to recruit 1,500 new engineers
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- About 70% of Taiwan PV makers to temporarily quit US market due to ITC judgment
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Asustek ships 5 million, Gigabyte 3.6 million graphics cards in 2014
- Still aiming at growth in PC market: Q&A with Lenovo Taiwan president Justin Liang
- Taiwan market: Acer aims at 2-digit on-year growth in 1Q15 revenues
- Taiwan 4Q14 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.437Tbps, says TWNIC
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 0.98 in December, says SEMI
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
- Free upgrade to Windows 10 unlikely to boost notebook replacement
- Delta Electronics unveils own-brand industrial robot
- Taiwan market: LG expects 20% sales growth in home electronics segment in 2015
- Metal chassis makers expected to achieve good revenue performances in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- AMD facing declining graphics card market share
- Taiwan market: CHT, Acer to jointly offer business-use communication solutions
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...