- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Prices for handset peripheral chips falling
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to extend lead in smartphone AP market
- US fab-tool book-to-bill ratio rises, says SEMI
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Taiwan market: Acer, CHT jointly launch smart mobile office solutions
- China-based selfie app vendor Meitu plans IPO in HK, says paper
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments increase 8% in 2Q16
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...