- Be the first to comment
- Panel makers see orders increase for large-size, high-resolution smartphone panels
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to see 9.1% on-year growth in 3Q14
- Intel launches digital signage turnkey solutions
- Demand for notebook components in 3Q14 short of expectations
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 210 for entry-level 4G smartphones, tablets
- Solartech, Tainergy to set up solar cell capacities abroad
- TSMC forms IoT task force
- Digitimes Research: Market share of smartphone brands to undergo significant changes in 4Q14
- Pico solar and solar home systems expected to reach US$2.1 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
- Smartphone panel pricing expected to dip during mid-September
- China demand to bring Ultra HD TV shipments to 14 million in 2014, says report
- Apple expected to release new high-resolution monitors in 4Q14, says WitsView
- Primax Electronics to expand audio device, CCM capacities in China
- Wintek announces decline in August revenues
- Malaysia makers quote solar cells based on Taiwan pricing
- Glass wafers and interposers: What new Corning semiconductor technology means for the market
- First-tier IC vendors enjoy strong sales in August but second-tier suppliers see fluctuations
- Component suppliers preparing parts for production of 80 million iPhone 6s before year-end 2014
- Everlight Electronics August revenues hit record
- OLAF to probe Taiwan PV makers suspected of helping China firms evade import restrictions
- Market demand for lower-priced notebooks buoyant in 3Q14, says MIC
- Foxconn reports slight sequential revenue gains for August
- Nichidenbo to increase its stake in Lipers
- Acer sees 18.9% on-month revenue growth in August
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see 5-10% on-month shipment growth in August
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...