- Be the first to comment
- Biometrics market boosted by fingerprint sensors in smartphones, vein technologies in ATMs and iris recognition in healthcare, says ABI Research
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- Improved energy efficiency requirements lead to stable growth in industrial traction semiconductors, says IHS
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus sales in the first 3 days were 10-15% weaker than iPhone 6 series in Japan, say reports
- NCC cancels approval of Global Mobile changes in infrastructure construction
- Shipments of large-size monitors growing due to demand in China, says report
- Global communications equipment and services revenues for electric vehicle charging networks expected to exceed US$709 million in 2024, says firm
- 4G smartphone market takes off as telecoms drive mobile broadband development, says TrendForce
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- AUO reportedly receives rush order for 65-inch TV panels from TCL
- Amazon new 7-inch tablets to benefit Taiwan, China supply chain makers
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- JDI to remain top Apple display supplier for iPhone in 2016
- Annual revenues for drone and robotics technologies for transmission and distribution expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2024, says report
- Inventec takes 90% stake in all-in-one PC maker TPV-Inventa
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- China hikes 2015 target PV installation capacity by 5.3GWp
- Globalfoundries developing 10nm in-house
- Samsung AMOLED business to benefit from China smartphone demand in 2016
- Sapphire pricing drops 30% in September due to weak demand in LED market, says report
- Foxconn, Innolux considering joint investment in India-based display facilities
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...