- Be the first to comment
- MWC: Acer Octon promotes SDN-based business communication solutions
- Digitimes Research: LG stays away from high-end debuts, focusing on mid-range/entry-level smartphones and smartwatches for MWC 2015
- Inspection tool maker HMI looks to 25-35% revenue growth in 2015
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Innolux to recruit 2,000 new employees in 2015
- Global Unichip utilizes Cadence analog IP to implement WiGig-enabled SoC on 28nm process
- AMD unveils LiquidVR for virtual reality headset products
- AUO recruiting 1,500 new engineers
- Lextar Electronics February revenues down on month, up on year
- Elan to deal out cash dividend of NT$3.60 for 2014
- TPK reports 33% on-month drop for February
- Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
- Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Realtek revenues drop in February
- Apple to use Oxide displays for 12.9-inch iPad, sources say
- Panel pricing declining in March, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: 3G avergae download speed reaches 6.27Mbps, says NCC
- Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
- ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...