- Be the first to comment
- Intel investments in Tsinghua may benefit China over processor development
- Digitimes Research: Bit demand for non-PC DRAM to grow 38% on year in 2H14
- China market: China-based vendors may surpass international vendors in TD-LTE smartphone shipments
- China vendors are furthering their influence in the entry-level handset market with CNY1,000 handsets
- Quanta to establish service center in Europe for server orders
- Microgrid enabling technologies expected to exceed US$26 billion in annual revenues by 2023, says Navigant
- Wintek considering selling facilities abroad to improve finances
- HTC to launch its M8 Life flagship smartphone in 4Q14
- Lenovo to finish acquisition of IBM server business; still needs 6 months for internal reorganization
- Taiwan holds green energy investment forum
- LG slashes pricing for 55-inch OLED TV to US$3,775, says report
- TSMC launches ultra-low power technology platform for IoT and wearable device applications
- Taiwan market: FET leads in 4G user base at end of August
- Peripheral makers to benefit from iPhone 6 Plus bending issue
- Profits to rise for high-efficiency cell producers, says report
- More Taiwan-based IC design houses to step into fingerprint sensor market
- Handset supply chains expect to see limited orders from China during 4Q14
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected at around 30% during October 1 period in China
- China foundry houses wooing orders from Taiwan IC suppliers
- Motech subsidiary lands 22MWp of PV module order from China
- KMX asks US to re-define PV products subject to anti-dumping, anti-subsidization tariffs
- Taiwan market: LG introduces G Tablet 8.0 LTE
- TFT LCD vehicle display shipments to reach 85 million in 2014, says report
- Large-size panel shipments increase to 70.67 million in August 2014, says report
- ITRI licenses STOBA to Taiwan Mitsui Chemicals for explosion-proof Li batteries
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...