- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue growth in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Satellite device maker MTI sees revenues up on year in April
- Acer to release more ultra-thin notebooks in September
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Quartz component maker TXC to increase capex for 2016
- Casetek sees on-year growth in 1Q16 revenues
- India market: Lenovo and Apple seeing fast growth among top-10 smartphone vendors, says Canalys
- CMOS image sensors expected to set record-high sales for another 5 years, says IC Insights
- SerComm nets NT$1.17 per share for 1Q16
- Maturing smartphone market signals falling growth for wireless semiconductors, IHS says
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- TPK Holding revenues decrease in April
- Realtek Semiconductor reports increased revenues for April
- HTC sets up new company; may spin off VR business unit
- China market: Xiaomi delays Mi Band 2 launch
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments to grow in 2Q16
- China firm to hold up to 40% of Viking
- Ichia reports revenues down in April
- Acer expands into digital signage business
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...