- Be the first to comment
- Revenues from vehicle-to-external communications systems expected to total nearly US$180 billion from 2015-2025, says report
- Global tablet shipments in 2015 estimated at 163 million units, says TrendForce
- China smartphone market dominated by local vendors
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- Semiconductor equipment suppliers brace for layoffs
- Digitimes Research: China looks at 70% IC self-sufficiency in 2025
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- China software industry posts January-July revenues of nearly CNY2.36 trillion, says MIIT
- CEA defines HDR compatible displays
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- AUO and 3M announce new partnership
- Touch Taiwan: Corning exhibits new glass products
- Global wearable market grows 223.2% in 2Q15, says IDC
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015 to kick off with more than 700 exhibitors
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- Taiwan market: BenQ cooperates with Chunghwa Telecom to set up smart bus stations
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches 3 ZenFone smartphones
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...