- Be the first to comment
- Lite-On Technology expects monthly dual-lens CCM shipments to rise to 4-5 million units in 2Q17
- Foxconn invests in SoftBank subsidiary, sets up joint venture with Sharp
- China market: Xiaomi unveils Surge S1 mobile chip
- Chongqing HKC Optoelectronics starts operation of 8.6G LCD line in China
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo largest AIO vendor worldwide in 2016
- MediaTek rolls out 10nm mobile chips
- Seagate to push SSD products; but will not forget HDD
- SunPower to set up PV module JV in China, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Japan aims at 20% of cars to be self-driving in 2030
- 204 million large-size LCD panels shipped in 4Q16, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship nearly 20 million LCD monitors in 4Q16
- Giantplus 4Q16 revenues hit 9-quarter high
- AMOLED penetration of smartphones estimated at 27.6% in 2017
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Mikro Mesa setting up Micro LED lab in China
- HTC to launch mobile VR devices for year-end holiday season
- Taiwan market: HMD to start marketing Nokia 6 in early March
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...