- Be the first to comment
- Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
- MWC 2015: MediaTek intros 64-bit SoCs for smartphones and tablets
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- Realtek revenues drop in February
- TPK reports 33% on-month drop for February
- Panel pricing declining in March, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: 3G avergae download speed reaches 6.27Mbps, says NCC
- Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
- Samsung loses top position in global 4Q14 smartphone market, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Foundry houses in China, Taiwan set to compete for specialty process orders
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- Apple to use Oxide displays for 12.9-inch iPad, sources say
- Worldwide server market grew 4.8% in shipments, while revenues increased 2.2% in 4Q14, says Gartner
- Power supply makers aggressively pursuing EV opportunities
- Tong Hsing 2015 capex to top NT$1.5 billion
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...