- Be the first to comment
- TSMC begins tape-out of 10nm A11 chips for Apple
- Catcher expects flat performance in 2016
- Lextar expects LED lighting to drive 2016 growth
- KYEC posts record April revenues
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship 128.6 million smartphones globally in 1Q16
- Public display shipments and revenues rebound, says IHS
- AUO sees April revenues drop
- Taiwan market: Huawei launches new flagship P9 smartphone
- Hinge maker Syncmold reports decreased earnings for 1Q16
- FIH Mobile issues earnings warning on weak demand
- Alibaba 1Q16 operations up on year
- Faraday swings to profit in 1Q16
- Global Unichip net profit rise over 40% in 1Q16
- PTI to buy factory building from Epistar for NT$620 million
- PCB firm Apex reports increased April revenues
- Sinbon Electronics sees increased April revenues
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Largan Precision reports on-year drop in April revenues
- Elan Microelectronics reports decreased revenues for April
- ECS sees revenues decline in April
- Inotera reports increased revenues for April
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...