- Be the first to comment
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with 8TB SSD
- Nanya completes acquisition of Micron shares
- Truly Opto-Electronics poised to produce AMOLED panels
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Mechanical Technology R&D Center to cooperate with SLM Solutions Group
- IPC maker Ennoconn reports increased sales for November
- Amtran Technology ships 340,000 LCD TVs, monitors in November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- PCB inspection equipment firm Machvision revenues hike
- WT Micro says it is in talks with LeEco on delayed payment
- Yageo posts increased November revenues
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- SPIL, KYEC November revenues rise
- Global 3Q16 semiconductor equipment billings rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Catcher sees November revenues down from a year ago
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...