- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- JDI sees increased orders from Xiaomi
- China-based foundry house XMC ties up with Spansion to develop 3D NAND flash chips
- China PV module makers set tough terms for Taiwan cell makers
- IC design houses to ramp up rapid charge controller ICs
- Foxconn hiring workers for iPhone 6-series smartphones
- Grid-scale energy storage systems launched in 2013-2014 total more than 360MW, says Navigant
- Taiwan market: Epson launches Pulsense
- Mitac Holdings to see 3Q14 non-operating profit of NT$191 million from Synnex
- Latin America and Caribbean region to install 9GW of solar PV within 5 years, says Solarbuzz
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10
- TSMC, ARM announce silicon validation of ARM Cortex CPUs on 16nm FinFET process
- Neo Solar subsidiary sells PV power-generating stations to Chailease
- Korea vendors developing quantum dot TVs, says report
- Taiwan solar cell makers adopt mixed price adjustments
- Digitimes Research: No mid-range digital cameras priced at US$300-400 launched globally in 3Q14
- ITRI licenses STOBA to Taiwan Mitsui Chemicals for explosion-proof Li batteries
- Wintek considering selling facilities abroad to improve finances
- Digitimes Research: Bit demand for non-PC DRAM to grow 38% on year in 2H14
- China market: China-based vendors may surpass international vendors in TD-LTE smartphone shipments
- LG slashes pricing for 55-inch OLED TV to US$3,775, says report
- China vendors are furthering their influence in the entry-level handset market with CNY1,000 handsets
- TSMC launches ultra-low power technology platform for IoT and wearable device applications
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected at around 30% during October 1 period in China
- Branded tablet growth expected to disappoint with only 2.5% growth; Apple down and Samsung up, says ABI Research
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...