- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
- Samsung reportedly resumes supply of mobile RAM for new iPhone
- Perfect Optronics cooperation with Potevio reportedly to pave way for Foxconn marketing in China
- China TV vendors extending promotion abroad
- China may raise LED tariffs to 10%
- Taiwan solar cell makers see rebound in orders from China
- Notebook shipment results improve after 7 consecutive quarters of decline, says DisplaySearch
- Delta Electronics to showcase DLP video wall at Integrate 2014
- Taiwan July unemployment rate at 4.02%, says DGBAS
- China market: 2-tier motherboard vendors hiking prices
- Scientech to ramp wet-process semiconductor equipment
- Digitimes Research: Entry-level smartphone may help Amazon extend e-commerce reach
- Jeng Shiang sees profit margin drop nearly 13% on year in 2Q14
- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Spending on smart grid technologies will total nearly US$600 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foreign direct investment in Taiwan reaches US$2.47 billion in January-July
- Roughly 400 vendors preparing to feature new technologies at Touch Taiwan
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...