- Be the first to comment
- ASE wastewater scandal to not affect handset chipset supplies in short term, say vendors
- Three China-based handset vendors increase component deliveries
- Google starts using Internet data center in Taiwan
- AMD slashes desktop CPU prices
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches PadFone mini
- CCI steps into marketing non-notebook heat-sink devices
- ASE apologizes for discharging toxic wastewater
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- PCB equipment supplier Csun braces for strong sales in 1Q14
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- 64-bit smartphones to be ushered in 2014, say sources
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- TSMC builds up bumping capacity
- Copper foil prices to continue dropping in 1Q14
- Global LCD TV shipments to fall 1.7% in 2013, but grow 3% in 2014, says WitsView
- Intel Labs cooperates with Asustek to improve cloud computing storage
- Taiwan Intelligent Aerotropolis Industry Alliance formed
- HGST looks to adoption of helium-filled HDDs by ODMs
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...