- Be the first to comment
- Xian SinoChip reportedly uses Powerchip foundry services
- TSMC Solar president reportedly to resign
- Sony Mobile to focus on high-end smartphones, will decrease ODM orders, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Japan TV vendors see their proportion of 50-inch and above size Ultra HD TV sales drop
- Smartphone 4G solution prices to continue to fall in 1H15
- China CCM makers expanding capacities
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- Notebook demand undermined by new Apple devices
- Taiwan August export order value slightly up on month, says MOEA
- Taiwan market: Meizu likely to launch smartphone MX4
- Tablet panel pricing for 7-inch units remains flat in mid-September
- LTPS panel technology currently sees oversupply in the market
- Notebook touch panel makers expect limited shipment growth in 2H14
- TSMC, UMC ramping wafer production capacity in China
- Japan firms in new push for OLED
- Asustek, Gigabyte unlikely to achieve motherboard shipment goals for 3Q14
- Cree accuses Harvatek, Kingbright of patent infringement in US
- Tyntek to downsize capital by 33.73%
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- LG to announce new smartphone with in-house AP, says report
- Commercial replacement demand upholding global PC shipments in 2014, says MIC
- Digitimes Research: Intel, Rockchip look to expand x86 presence in tablet AP market
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...