- Be the first to comment
- Supply chain estimated to deliver 50 million units of iPhone 6 in 2014
- Apple rumored to raise payments to accelerate iPhone 6 Plus production
- Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
- Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
- Winbond appoints ex-Nanya executive as senior VP for product development
- Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
- Huawei expressing more interest in embedded touch panel solutions
- Plug-in electric vehicles expected to make up 2.4% of global light-duty vehicle sales by 2023, says Navigant
- Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
- Taiwan panel industry output value to increase 1.6-3.1% in 2015, says IEK
- AUO reduces working hours for factory workers
- LG Display posts 9% sequential increase in 3Q14 revenues
- eMemory NeoEE IP advances into automotive electronics applications
- KYEC posts EPS NT$1.71 for January-September period
- LED driver IC vendor Silergy set for brisk sales in 4Q14
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- China companies to raid talent from Taiwan semiconductor industry
- Aurora invests in GIT to beef up 3D printing business
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- iEnergy launches second-generation micro-inverter
- Flurry of mergers and acquisitions reshape the automotive semiconductor supplier landscape, says IHS
- LCD TV sales in China increase throughout Mid-Autumn-October 1 period; Ultra HD TV penetration rate rises 23%
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches 2 entry-level LTE smartphones
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...