- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid
- UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- AUO reports declines in 4Q14 and 2014 performance
- Asustek facing challenges in 2015
- LG Display reports 4Q14 results
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches high-end smartphone Galaxy Note Edge
- Solar wafer maker Gigastorage expects full utilization in March
- China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT
- SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014
- Global advanced driver assistance systems market to exceed US$90 billion by 2020, says ABI Research
- Corning reports 4Q14 and 2014 financial results
- Taiwan market: Local retailers expect 20% sales growth from Ultra HD TVs
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- TV vendors optimistic about WCG LCD TV development in 2015
- Acer online ticket services deserve praise, says founder
- Samsung to increase smartphone production in India, says paper
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...