- Be the first to comment
- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- Component makers to see weak orders for tablets and wearables
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- Win Semi looks to low single-digit revenue growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone ODM/OEM shipments drop in 2Q16
- Ritek steps into bio-testing optical discs
- Pepper enters Taiwan service market
- Kinsus nets NT$1.35 per share for 2Q16
- Holtek 2Q16 profits rise 20% sequentially
- Panel cutting service provider Nanoplus to debut on Taiwan emerging stock market, says paper
- Digitimes Research: MWC Shanghai focuses on smart services
- Wah Hong Industrial to start Cd-free QDEF production in 4Q16
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- POS device supplier Posiflex reports strong earnings for 1H16
- Intel Dalian fab put into operation, says report
- AMD introduces new professional graphics
- SK Hynix profits fall
- Raydium reports NT$2.69 EPS for 1H16
- Rebound in notebooks in Western Europe boosted PC shipments in EMEA in 2Q16, says IDC
- Adlink-invested measurement product firm JYTek to push into China, says paper
- Pegatron sees weak 2Q16; expected to have strong 3Q16, says paper
- Vendors to launch smartphones supporting biometrics recognition
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...