- Be the first to comment
- AUO 3Q16 operations turn profitable
- Acer, Asustek adjusting notebook strategies for 2017
- ASE nets NT$0.72 per share for 3Q16
- Macronix swings to profit
- Decreasing sales of iPhone, iPad, iMac products cause to first annual decline for Apple
- Component shortages putting pressure on smartphone players
- Taiwan aims at cumulative PV installation of 20GWp in 2025, says MOST
- Google Pixel XL manufacturing cost in line with rival smartphones, IHS finds
- Taiwan ITRI, Seria develop new technology for PCB production
- AUO to inaugurate 6G LTPS TFT-LCD factory in China in mid-November
- Flexium sales and profits rebound in 3Q16
- Qualcomm to acquire NXP for NT$47 billion
- Epileds and High Power Lighting cooperate to offer UV-C LED products
- Acer pushing new projects, says CEO
- Corning net income rises 34% on year in 3Q16
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 309 million small- to mid-size panels in 3Q16
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- China market: More white-box vendors step into VR device market
- MLCC maker Walsin sees earnings up in 3Q16
- CIS module maker Asia Tech Image reports strong earnings for 3Q16
- VIA Technologies reports decreased profits for 3Q16
- Taiwan market: PChome InterPay launches mobile 3rd-party e-payment services
- UMC 28nm technology accounts for 21% of 3Q16 revenues
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...