- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek and Opera Software partner to extend consumer data plans
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- PCB makers to see HDI board lines at full capacity till year-end 2014
- CSOT holds opening ceremony for new 6G LTPS facilities
- Asustek aiming to achieve 15% on-year PC shipment growth
- Digitimes Research: Mobile DRAM bit growth rate to top 37.5% in 2H14
- Pegatron component subsidiary Asuspower to acquire equipment
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Global semiconductor market expects over 3% on-year growth in 2015, says MIC
- Worldwide smartwatch and wristband market poised for takeoff, says Gartner
- Major Asia-Pacific markets have 60% of global solar PV demand in 2H14, says Solarbuzz
- Government ID, payment and SIM applications account for 87% of all smart card shipments, says ABI Research
- Commentary: Korea vendors still hold hopes for OLED TVs but will it really become mainstream technology?
- Foxconn donates 3 smart classrooms in Taiwan
- Supply chains see orders from Motorola Mobility until 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Demand response capacity is expected to increase more than 6-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Apple Watch to come with AMOLED panels from LG Display
- Asustek plans to accuse motherboard competitors of patent infringement
- Rakuten Taiwan introduces Taiwan online stores to Singapore
- Digitimes Research: IFA shows Android tablet vendors adding value instead of price cuts
- Taiwan panel makers see increased pressure from China in entry-level, mid-range segments
- LCD TV shipments in India reach 2.2 million in 2Q14, says report
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...