- Be the first to comment
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- Acer passes down Stationary Computer and Display BU management to younger executives
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Galaxy Grand Prime
- Adlink posts 1H15 net EPS of NT$1.77
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- Coretronic reports 2Q15 performance
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sees 4G user base increase to 2.9 million
- Hua Hong Semiconductor, QST announce 3-axis gyroscope SoC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- Delta Electronics starts integration of Norway-based Eltek
- Taiwan IC firms positive about demand for USB 3.1 Type-C solutions
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China Internet user base over 667 million at end of June 2015, says CNNIC
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- PC replacement pushed by Windows 10 may come slowly, say Taiwan makers
- HTC to make investment in VR application provider WEVR
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Virtual reality device shipments to reach 43 million by 2020, with mobile-reliant head mounted displays foremost, says firm
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Asia Tech Image to ship CIS modules to China-based ATM maker
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...