- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see 2014 touch panel shipments up for smartphones, notebooks, down for tablets
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to rebound in 1Q14
- Global brand motherboard shipments in 2013 to drop slightly on year
- Asustek November revenues hit record
- ASE responds to report on toxic wastewater discharged by its Kaohsiung plant
- Innolux November panel shipments up
- Compal, Wistron, Inventec see mixed results in November revenues
- Coretronic ships 8.05 million BLUs in November
- VIS November sales slip 2%
- FET plans to procure 2.4-2.6 million handsets in 2014
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- US market: Motorola employs aggressive pricing to boost sales
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- Aleees lists on OTC market; aiming to land new e-bus orders from China
- Taiwan November export value down 4.7% sequentially, says MOF
- ASE, SPIL sales fall back in November
- PCB backup board maker Aurona reports strong sales for November
- Synnex Technology November revenues hit record
- DRAM spot prices soar on strong demand
- IC substrate suppliers Unimicron, Kinsus to see flat performance in 4Q13
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Leading cover glass manufacturer Corning has been continuing to expand its influence in the cover glass...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...