- Be the first to comment
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- IC backend service company KYEC to ramp capex for 2015
- Huawei selects Cypress touchscreen solution for tablets
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Commentary: SMIC gains access to 14nm process technology
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Parade to ramp up shipments of USB Type-C switches
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Advanced Optoelectronic Technology expects revenues to rebound in 4Q15
- Samsung female employee proportion rises to 42% in 2014
- Quanta Computer expects Apple Watch shipments to increase in 2H15
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Solartech Energy to expand PERC polycrystalline solar cell capacity
- Foxconn to be largest handset, tablet, desktop ODM/OEM in 2015, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: Cree to downsize LED capacity due to price competition from China makers
- Cree announces LED business restructuring, US$500 million stock buyback authorization
- Notebook demand not strong as expected in 2H15, overall shipments to drop on year in 2015
- LG Chem to mass produce hexagonal battery for smartwatches
- Intense set-top box market consolidation not over, says firm
- Broadcom expands strategic collaborations in China
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...