- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Foxconn taking aggressive moves to enter IoT industry
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- Spending on smart grid technologies will total nearly US$600 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Roughly 400 vendors preparing to feature new technologies at Touch Taiwan
- Passive component maker Chinsan to kick off new plant in 1Q15
- Japan market: HTC unveils HTC Butterfly 2
- Taiwan July export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Foreign direct investment in Taiwan reaches US$2.47 billion in January-July
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...