- Be the first to comment
- Apple reportedly begins to reduce orders for iPhone 7, say sources
- Tatung signs with Taipei to set up rooftop PV systems
- ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup to form joint venture in Shanghai
- Leading China smartphone vendors reportedly to form consortium to secure AMOLED supply, say reports
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
- Mag.Layers reports increases in November revenues
- Realtek reports decreased revenues for November
- VR/AR developers facing weak demand in 2017
- China vendors to ship 83.6 million LVD TVs in 2016, says Sigmaintell
- China to adopt open-bid process for the release of radio frequency band units
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- Ardentec signs NT$4 billion syndicated loan
- Taiwan market: Mitac launches smart wrist band
- Intel to push SSD products for 4 major markets in 2017
- Unity Opto to raise additional capital of NT$774.3 million
- Panasonic to produce OLED-equivalent LCD panels
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ko Ja developing micro LED-based luminous keyboards, logo backlighting
- beingNet Alliance to collaborate with partners to develop IoB solutions for agriculture, medical care
- PC market outlook improves mildly with faster shift to slim and convertible models, says IDC
- China market: B2C transaction value tops CNY708 billion in 3Q16, says Analysys
- Sharp Jusda Logistics becomes subsidiary of Jusda in Japan
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...