- Be the first to comment
- University team develops technology to recycle solar cell waste
- TSMC discloses NT$4.4 billion worth of facility construction for Nanjing site
- ASE, SPIL sign merger deal
- Short lead-time orders set to buoy UMC 3Q16 revenues
- Notebook-related IC suppliers expect to enjoy double-digit revenue growth in 3Q16
- Taiwan government rejects China investment in Merry
- Huawei ships 28.3 million smartphones in 1Q16, says report
- Huawei to launch VR device in July
- ASE buys equipment from Teradyne
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- GET may see operating loss in July
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Robust SSD demand to buoy related IC revenues in 3Q16
- Worldwide cloud IT Infrastructure revenues grow 3.9% to US$6.6 billion on slowed demand from public cloud in 1Q16, says IDC
- Hota Industrial lands 7-year orders from BorgWarner
- Taiwan market: FET launches smart home solution
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...