- Be the first to comment
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Advantech joins e-F@ctory Alliance to promote Industry 4.0
- Specialty DRAM prices to rise, says AP Memory
- AMEC aims to grow revenues to CNY2 billion in 2020
- Motherboard shipments may see over 10% decline in 2017
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Sinbon Electronics nets NT$1.25 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments down in March
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Global billings for semi equipment makers reach 16-year high in March
- SK Hynix intros 8Gb GDDR6
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Trina Solar extends to PV energy management systems
- LED tight supply to remain until 3Q17
- Digitimes Research: IR, UV-C LEDs major attractions at Taiwan lighting show
- Taiwan March unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Delta Electronics showcases automation, energy-saving solutions at Techno-Frontier 2017
- Samsung completes qualification of 2nd-gen 10nm process technology
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...