- Be the first to comment
- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Chip demand for iPads slows
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- PTC expects AR to have more potential than VR
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Sigurd, CHPT November revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Camera module maker Newmax reports increased sales for November
- Nanya posts revenue growth in November
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Lite-On Technology sees November revenues increase
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...