- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan IC suppliers to benefit as Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts
- MediaTek hikes 4G smartphone solution shipment target for 2014
- Silicon Motion looks to 15-20% sequential revenue growth in 3Q14
- Radiant Opto-Electronics nets NT$3.07 per share for 1H14
- HTC conservative about 3Q14
- Russia market: Smartphone competition heating up
- Solartech mulls shift of solar cell capacity abroad in response to US anti-dumping taxation
- UMC to ramp 28nm wafer capacity
- Young Optics 1H14 net profit down over 60% on year
- Unimicron net profits up significantly in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Promotion of HEMS appliances in Japan faces problems
- Vendors cutting notebook shipments to Latin America
- AUO expects 5-8% growth in 3Q14 small- to medium-size panel shipments
- Intel to see difficulties shipping 40 million tablet CPUs in 2014
- Taiwan PV makers hope to set floor prices in place of US anti-dumping tax
- Taiwan sets quality standards for LED light bulbs
- AUO reports staggering profit growth for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- PCB/LCD equipment supplier Asia Neo Tech to debut on Taiwan OTC market
- Taiwan 2Q14 economic growth rate upward adjusted to 3.84%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 101 million smartphones in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships 351.4 million small- to mid-size panels in 2Q14
- Macronix to start 8-inch OEM wafer business
- MediaTek 3Q14 revenues to grow 6-11% on quarter, say sources
- Taiwan market: InFocus to launch smartphone M810
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...