- Be the first to comment
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- Digitimes Research: Merger brings more competitiveness to ASE, SPIL
- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth estimated at negative 0.68%, says DGBAS
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with, Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...