- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan market: Vendors hold promotion events for notebooks, monitors
- Panel makers look to develop new applications amid limited growth for tablets
- Raspberry Pi motherboards enjoy 3.5 million worldwide sales
- TPVIA dismisses speculation over looming EU solar probe
- Tablet gross margins dropping as vendors cut prices
- US lowers anti-dumping tariff for Motech to 20.86%
- LED luminaire revenues for outdoor and parking applications will reach US$1.4 billion annually by 2021, says Navigant
- CSOT to raise US$926 million in new 8.5G facilities, says report
- Taiwan HDI makers to see increased capacity utilization rates in 3Q14
- AUO to showcase new high-end Ultra HD technology at Touch Taiwan
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- Actron Technology may begin to ship regulator ICs in 2Q15
- AUO, Innolux continue to see curved TV orders from Sony and Samsung
- Co-Tech to see improved sales of copper foils in 3Q14
- Competitors to expand capacities in wake of US anti-dumping tariffs on China and Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Japan household appliance makers rolling out HEMS compatible products
- Inventec posts 2Q14 net EPS of NT$0.41
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- Taiwan semiconductor supply chain to be affected by Apple CPU orders
- China market: First-tier handset vendors rolling out cheaper 4G models
- China to adjust subsidies for distributed PV systems
- Tera Xtal wins AAA arbitration over dispute with GTAT
- Lextar Electronics expanding LED capacity
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...