Bits + chips
Taiwan October export value up on month, down on year, says MOF
Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES, Taipei

Taiwan recorded total export value of US$26.12 billion for October 2013, increasing 3.4% on month but decreasing 1.5% on year, while the corresponding total import value of US$22.60 billion slipped 1.3% on month and 2.8% on year, according to statistics...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
© 2020 DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not republish, publicly broadcast or publicly transmit content from this website without written permission from DIGITIMES Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.