Taiwan LED makers eyeing DoB market
LED | 8min ago
Taiwan market: First TSM platform opens
Mobile + telecom | 1h 56min ago
Solar cell maker Motech to merge with Topcell
Green energy | 2h 3min ago
Compal to resume production at Vietnam factory, says president
IT + CE | 2h 51min ago
Compal smartphone shipments reach 20 million in 2014, to double in 2015
Mobile + telecom | 3h 3min ago
Wistron to make investment in telematics device maker
IT + CE | 3h 7min ago
Acer ranks as top consumer notebook vendor in Brazil in 3Q14
IT + CE | 3h 9min ago
Before Going to Press is service provided to paid members of the DIGITIMES English-language website to help you stay one step ahead of the competition. Receive the news before it is even published in Asia.
Every evening in Taiwan, DIGITIMES will provide English snapshots for many of the articles being prepared for the following day's Chinese-language publications. These snapshots provide a brief summary of the latest IT news from Asia as it breaks, or even before it breaks, and is offered exclusively to paid members of the English-language DIGITIMES website.
Members have their say
While many of the snapshots will be developed into full stories the following day, not all snapshots will become full stories. Therefore, we encourage members to vote for the articles that are most important to you, and those snapshots will be given priority when we prepare the full news reports. Full articles will appear on the DIGITIMES English-language website and in the daily newsletter.
We also encourage members to provide us with feedback at snapshots[at]digitimes[dot]com about this service, so that it can be enhanced to best meet your needs.
DIGITIMES is Taiwan's leading provider of IT industry news, and daily content is published Monday to Friday each week.
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Taiwan ICT manufactures at CeBIT 2015
- Clientron announces PCoIP Zero Client availability for Amazon WorkSpaces
- Gigabyte Secret OC session unlocks 9 World Records
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Sub-US$300 15.6-inch Chromebooks to fuel notebook competition in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: GoPro to further integrate social media and platform services into 2015 products
- Digitimes Research: AMOLED offers competitive wearable displays
- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo mobile device shipments to lead Samsung by 9 million units in 2015
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...