eMemory NeoEE IP advances into automotive electronics applications
Before Going to Press | 7min ago
Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
Before Going to Press | 20min ago
KYEC posts EPS NT$1.71 for January-September period
Before Going to Press | 21min ago
Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to enjoy growth in 4Q14 driven by LTE-based solutions
Before Going to Press | 31min ago
Rising IoT applications to boost demand for new memory IC parts
Before Going to Press | 33min ago
Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
Before Going to Press | 44min ago
Winbond appoints new senior vice president for product development
Before Going to Press | 53min ago
LED driver IC vendor Silergy set for brisk sales in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 1h 25min ago
LG Display announces 3Q14 performance
Before Going to Press | 1h 26min ago
Huawei expressing more interest in embedded touch panel solutions
Before Going to Press | 1h 47min ago
LCD TV sales in China reached 6.02 million from the Mid-Autumn period throughout the October 1 period
Before Going to Press | 1h 53min ago
AUO reduces working hours for factory workers
Before Going to Press | 2h 11min ago
Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 2h 13min ago
Taiwan panel industry output value to increase 1.6-3.1% in 2015. says IEK
Before Going to Press | 2h 13min ago
Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 2h 36min ago
Taiwan September unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
Before Going to Press | 2h 37min ago
Before Going to Press is service provided to paid members of the DIGITIMES English-language website to help you stay one step ahead of the competition. Receive the news before it is even published in Asia.
Every evening in Taiwan, DIGITIMES will provide English snapshots for many of the articles being prepared for the following day's Chinese-language publications. These snapshots provide a brief summary of the latest IT news from Asia as it breaks, or even before it breaks, and is offered exclusively to paid members of the English-language DIGITIMES website.
Members have their say
While many of the snapshots will be developed into full stories the following day, not all snapshots will become full stories. Therefore, we encourage members to vote for the articles that are most important to you, and those snapshots will be given priority when we prepare the full news reports. Full articles will appear on the DIGITIMES English-language website and in the daily newsletter.
We also encourage members to provide us with feedback at snapshots[at]digitimes[dot]com about this service, so that it can be enhanced to best meet your needs.
DIGITIMES is Taiwan's leading provider of IT industry news, and daily content is published Monday to Friday each week.
- Conquer Electronics' Innovation - Industrial Micro Fuses
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- You know EverFocus! But do you really know EverFocus?
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...